BY BITE BEAUTY

What it does: Bite Beauty's latest breakthrough formula boasts a collection of beautiful nudes, striking reds, and deep burgundies with a matte yet moist texture. The secret is the moisture-locking power of orange peel wax along with the antioxidant... see more...

Matte Crème Lip Crayon (Léché)
  • "Love this pigment. Bite beautys formula is smooth and creamy. Like any cream lipstick there is colour transfer. But it lasts several hours and is easy to reapply and be precise with the thin design" in 3 reviews
Julia V.
I loved this product ! This was a product that wouldn’t leave your lips dry and applies like a dream. It has long wear and was perfect for a day out. I loved the packaging it’s so sleek and I would buy again in a heartbeat.
Johannys B.
Orlando, FL
Love love love! This lip crayon is sooo creamy! The pigmentation is so good and the colors are very nice! I am very picky when it comes to lip crayons but I will definitely go buy some other shades in this particular one.
Therese A.
Westfield, MA
This is a very pretty lip crayon, it goes on like butter and it met my expectations for sure, it’s a lil pricey for my blood but I love it the packaging is great, if it was on sale I would purchase it again! I received my original product in a beauty box!
Sydney D.
The application and finish of this are beautiful. It's well worth the price and the packaging is very sturdy. The small tip allows for precision and the product is small enough to store easily and bring on the go.
Jenna P.
Milwaukee
I am not usually someone who reaches for a nude lip because I am very fair and it tends to make me look dead without color on my lips. But THIS is the perfect amount of nude/rose for me. I love this formula too
Lindsay H.
A beautiful shade for my fair skin tone, I love that this is a clean makeup brand. The packaging is beautiful and the product lasts well and fades naturally throughout the day. The packaging is great as well.
Haydee M.
El Paso, TX
This color is my favorite of All!! It suits every color, it’s super economic and super high quality! The packaging is super convenient and easy to use!! Bite beauty always does it right with their products!
Laura D.
Brookfield
The packaging of this is so sleek. The color is pretty. It doesn’t last on the lips at all. It is pricey, and didn’t stay out for very long. This was the first one I used, but don’t plan to buy this again.
Bella S.
I LOVE this color!!!! But I would not repurchase because it is on the expensive side. I really think this brand is unique though so it is hard to find a cheaper dupe. Sleek packaging and easy to apply.
Milannia R.
Bridgewater, MA
Looks amazing on fair skin. Beautifully apples and very long lasting! It is very pigmented too. I bought it online ok bite and it wasn’t to expensive. It was exactly what I expected. Totally recommend!