BY BITE BEAUTY

What it does: Bite Beauty's latest breakthrough formula boasts a collection of beautiful nudes, striking reds, and deep burgundies with a matte yet moist texture. The secret is the moisture-locking power of orange peel wax along with the antioxidant... see more...

Matte Crème Lip Crayon (Léché)
  • "Love this pigment. Bite beautys formula is smooth and creamy. Like any cream lipstick there is colour transfer. But it lasts several hours and is easy to reapply and be precise with the thin design" in 3 reviews
Marissa M.
Austintown
Applies beautifully and lasts all day long! Very smooth, smells and tastes good. Packaging is very cute, love the unicarton of the product. It’s very accessible to carry around in your purse. I would 110% recommend this to other people!
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
Sarah G.
Philadelphia, PA
I received one of these for my birthday and it’s seriously a beautiful shade! I can’t believe how delicious they smell and the lasting pigmentation. One of these will last you a long time because of the one swipe pigmentation and application. Definitely recommend and would buy again
Anna H.
Johnstown
Loved the color and the formula. The shape/applicator was very easy to use and made it unnecessary to use a lip liner. I didn’t notice t to be terrible long lasting or extremely matte, but it was comfortable on the lips. I would purchase again. Just depends what you’re looking for.
Laurah O.
This is the most moisturizing lip pencil/lip color I’ve have in a long time! The color is rich and the smell is fruity and light it’s just amazing! The color is too notch no streaks and I never have to reapply! Will definitely keep buying!
Tosha A.
usa
Very pretty, easy to apply . Does dry out and crackle after a few hours but looks good for quite awhile . I am not tol big on the color since I like darker colors but I would buy again in another color . It feels like a matte lipstick .
Danielle K.
Loved the pencil for lips and how easily it glides on. The pencils lasted for a long time and the color stayed on, didn’t bleed, crack or sneer. I bought this at Sephora! Highly recommend! I plan on buying a few summer shades!
Marci C.
It’s a really good lipstick!! Just don’t tend to reach for it that much!!!! It is a beautiful color on my skin, and stays on pretty good! It is not too pricey, it’s only 24 dollars. I probably wouldn’t rebuy it!!!
Monicah B.
central city
Perfect nude! I love this product! Easy application. Great formula! Well worth the price and long lasting! I highly recommend this product and I will definitely repurchase when mine is gone! Love the packaging!
Stephanie U.
Portland
I love wearing this color in the summer, such a pretty nudey coral. Lasts like a normal lipstick and does transfer. But it’s so comfortable to where there’s not much to complain. It’s a beautiful product.
Milannia R.
Bridgewater, MA
Looks amazing on fair skin. Beautifully apples and very long lasting! It is very pigmented too. I bought it online ok bite and it wasn’t to expensive. It was exactly what I expected. Totally recommend!