BY MATTE COLLECTION™

New! Silky smooth formula Easy to blend Safe for sensitive eyes Hypoallergenic Fragrance free Dermatologist approved The perfect assortment of colors to create picture perfect eyes, every time. Professionally color coordinated to emphasize the natural beauty of your eyes. Silky smooth, matte finish eye shadows glide on and stay on for eyes that look their best all day and all night. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Sleek eye shadow compact includes mirror and eye shadow sponge-tip applicator. PhysicianFormula.com see more...

Matte Collection Quad Eye Shadow Canyon Classics 0.22 oz.
  • "This Physicians Formula Eye shadow is the perfect neutral matte quad! It is from the drugstore, so it is affordable, offers great pigmentation, and good from travel. The cream shadow is great for the lid and brow bone, the light brown colors are great for transition colors in the crease or on the lid, and the the grayish taupe color is beautiful in the outer V. This is great on its own or paired with other shadows! " in 3 reviews
  • "You can't go wrong with any of their products" in 1 review
  • "They are very nice for sensitive eyes." in 1 review
Kelsey H.
Nelsonville, OH
Review for: Canyon Classics 3882 more...
I like it. I don't use the entire palette to make a complete look. However, I do use it for a base shade or my crease. I like the way it shows up on my eyelid. It is a mix of cream and chalky. It glides on, for me, like a cream, but it appears chalky on the applicator. If that makes sense. It looks great though. I think it is worth the price and I would purchase this product again. It has good pigmentation and it has a long wear time.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: Canyon Classics 3882 more...
This is not a bad product for the price. It does go on a little chalky. It is a little thick for me. But the pigmentation is great especially at this price point. The packaging isn't any better or worse than any other shadow I have ever used. I'm not sure if I will buy again just because I like to try different products. But I would recommend this shadow to anyone who is looking for a great shadow at a low price.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Quartz Quartet 3881 more...
I just scored this little quad palette on sale on my last mall trip. I saw these colors and they instantly jumped out at me. It comes with four matte eyeshadows in a little grey case with a mini mirror inside. There is a beautiful light medium grey, a brighter nude, light brown and a deep slate grey. Though these colors are very common, neutral shades that you see everywhere, something about the tone of these colors are gorgeous and really are different. The texture of the shadows are more chalky and hard BUT they are soft while applying. The pigment on these are pretty good but I feel the two grey shadows have a bit more then the brown shades. While applying color pay off isn't incredible but I was happy to find out that they are very easy to build up color. Though I personally always use eyeshadow primer, I would highly recommend using it with these. Having a base for these shadows helps them work a little better! I would have gave it four stars if the caller pay off was a little bit better but otherwise cute little palette! Don't regret buying it and happy to add it to my collection.
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
Hi ladies
So I picked this quad up at my local CVS. I'm getting older and shimmer and I don't get along like they used to. So I was so excited to try a matte palette. I also have the too faced natural mattes, as well as the smashbox photo matte eyes mini palette. I thought that with 3 matte palettes to work with, I could make a bagillion looks while incorporating all of the other palettes that I have. Well this was a dud for me. The shades are just so so. They look amazing in the package. I was eying this up for a while. So I've been trying to make them work. They just don't really do anything for me. The bottom left shade, sorta grey/blue tones/maybe even a bit of lavender if ya look at it in a different light, was the first one I went for. It did absolutely nothing for me. The top right cream shade is ok for brow bone or inner corner-tear duct. But every palette has a cream matte shade. This one will fall to the bottom of the pile.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this eyeshadow really pigmented really good first time using this product really nothing to improve really fabulous really easy apply really something I can put on the all time really recommend this
Riley G.
Review for: Classic Nudes 3883 more...
These eyeshadows are simple, but all you need for a low-maintenance makeup look! Easily blend-able and pretty colors. Definitely recommend, especially for the price!
Anna O.
Ridgewood, NY
Finally!!! A matte quad! Doesn't it seem like most drugstore eye-shadows these days are loaded with shimmer?! I had the toughest time finding a matte quad until I came across this Physician's Formula quad and I'll definitely be re-purchasing! Great colors and pigmentation, silky-smooth consistency, and easy to apply. The only problem I had with the Canyon Classics quad is that two of the colors look exactly the same. I kind of wish I had bought the Classic Nudes quad instead. Regardless, definitely worth the buy!
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
Even though this 4 star is coming from the price of the item because I feel like physicians should be a little cheaper since it's considered a drugstore brand this palette is worth every cent. I love neutrals and this has made its way into my routine a couple times.
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Canyon Classics 3882 more...
I am loving this matte collection, the colors this time of year with a slight chill in the air is what I look forward to most all year. Easy to apply, lasts for hours & easy to remove all while looking like you just applied it after all day wear. Love it.
Sony I.
Hey ladies! I've never tried physicians formula before but have always heard great reviews (as with this product). What's the draw? What are some of the pros and cons? Thanks! x
Elizabeth S.
I have skin that breaks out a lot. Does this tend to cause breakouts. I've never tried physicians formula before.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I've heard great things about this product is it worth the hype do they blend good? are they pigmented?