Matte Balm (Pack of 24)

Matte Balm (Pack of 24)Get a bold, beautiful lip with Revlon Matte Balm. It gives you a burst of matte color with a balm-like feel. Infused with a Triple Butter Complex of Shea, Mango, and Coconut Butter. Create trendy matte lip looks with no fuss -...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matte Balm (Pack of 24)!
Nazik Sk. No:74 Yeşil, Nazik Sk. No:74, 38090 Kocasinan/Kayseri https://maps.app.goo.gl/dCW6nDvsdUzR
I hope to be from this sentence I want a boxI do not know what this is for a product and I do not know how to use it and I am anxious to store a box
¡Muy bueno!, me encanta, 100% recomendado, es de lo mejor, es un buen producto es amazing , te deja los labios súper hidratados y se ven muy sanitos
this is amazing. in this there are 24 amazing matte balms which have the perfect formula for all day wear and the colours are just amazing
Mexico
El tono es muy lindo, y a mi me dijeron que estos colores me quedaban muy bien y si me encanta como se me ve
New Castle De
amazing color, great quality , great choice i think 💞💯 very comfortable disign recommending to all girls 👐💛
Hermosillo, Sonora.
Love this, they’re matte but they don’t feel dry on your lips, they have a bunch of super cute colors
belfast
love this color and love the consistency of the balm , it’s long lasting and doesn’t dry the lips
Great to give a pop of colour to your lips if you are wanting a more natural look would recommend

Looking for your answer?