BY MATT & NAT #29 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Shell plush clutch with tone on tone stitching. Beige faux suede lining is made out of 21 recycled bottles. The Lulu features exterior snap closure and zip in the back. The interior features zip pocket. Comes with a detachable shoulder strap. Plush Lulu, Shell

• How do you suggest cleaning vegan leather? I bought a cream color...2 Answers
  • Are all their products vegan ? If so that's amazing I've recently...1 Answers
  • I've never heard of these bags. Price range? Be the first to answer!
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Matt and nat is an amazing luxury vegan bag brand. Meaning they do not use or harm any animals or animal byproducts in the making of their bags. I seriously get compliments on my blue bag from them every day. I just ordered a black tote the other day from them and I’m waiting for it to come in the mail!
Brielle W.
I bought a back pack from Matt and Natt and I absolutely love it. One of my friends asked me where I got it from and was shocked to know that I use it as a school bag. It's that beautiful. If you're looking for a chic, well made, and began option I really think that you should check Matt and Natt out!
Valerie B.
Indialantic, FL
Love the alternative to leather. Great quality and just lovely choice for a minimalist! Fantastic value and great quality! I first saw Matt & Nat at a vegan store in Melbourne, Australia and was just so happy to come upon it again and for it to become so popular! Beautiful pieces!
sav R.
Review for: Other more...
I love the Brave backpack in ink so much. I honestly didn’t know that it was a vegan brand but it seems like real leather. I bought it on sale in a Simmons in Montreal, where they are from! I love it and definitely will look for other products from them.
Tracie C.
Philadelphia
I purchased the Rubicon bag in the color Chili. The quality of this Vegan bag is amazing. It looks like genuine leather without using any animal products. It was a little expensive for a non leather purse, but knowing that it was made by a company that genuinely cares about animals and the products they use is awesome. The bag is a classic and will last for a long time.
Review for: Matt and Nat Vegan Bags more...
My mom has had Matt and Nat bags for as long as I can remember. She still has these sand bags today and they look brand new. Sure she takes care of them, but these bags were made with the idea of lasting. I love the colors and the fabrics they use. They truly care about their customers.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🖤🔥
Noa S.
Raleigh
I love the fact this is a vegan brand. Wish there were more. I went shopping with my sister for a nice purse for me. We looked at several of their bags, but ended up not getting any.
Mandi C.
Harrisburg
Review for: Matt and Nat Vegan Bags more...
It’s hard being a vegan and still finding shoes and bags that are stylish. This is my go to brand for bags that look great, are durable and I can feel good about purchasing them!
Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
I have never been one to buy lots of bags or purses but I love Matt and Nat. They come at such great prices and they are so cute. I was worried at first if I would like them but I fell in love. They fit all of my stuff and they look so cute on me. I would recommend this product to all purse lovers!!!
Richalin S.
Belmont, NC
Are these bags durable and long lasting for the price?
Kendra H.
Grand Rapids , MI
These are so cute . Would you recommend them?!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Where can you get this bag cheaper?
EMMY L.
Best place to buy this??
Olivia S.
Looks like a great product, but how much do Matt and Nat Vegan Bags run for?