18 colors available

BY MATT & NAT #18 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Shell plush clutch with tone on tone stitching. Beige faux suede lining is made out of 21 recycled bottles. The Lulu features exterior snap closure and zip in the back. The interior features zip pocket. Comes with a detachable shoulder strap. Plush Lulu, Shell

Taelynn D.
Taelynn D.
Palm Desert, CA
After making my purchase, I proceeded to read review from this new company I have never heard of before. The reviews shocked me and I was very worried I would have to pay $50-$100 for customs. I emailed matt and nat, worried they would not get back to me as the other reviews suggested. However, I was pleasantly surprise. They promptly replied to me, within 12 hours. They said I would not have to pay anything for customs, even though my purchase was being shipped from Canada. Other reviews said after months they still have not received their purchase. However, I received my bag in less than 2 weeks from my purchase date. I was impressed considering it is a small company, and it came all the way from Canada. It was so worth it for me since this this company is completely vegan and cruelty free and I would LOVE to support that. I love matt and nat and would totally recommend!
Leslye B.
Leslye B.
Texture was kind of weird, and your choice of colors a little too, well, colorful for my all-grayscale phase. But hey, we've grown past that and your little wallet is still refusing to die, some 4 years later. Not bad for a little $40 wallet, right? (Take that, fossil) I still love you and you still make me a little homesick when i find you in some boutique far away from home. One day I'll come back to your sample sales, buy all kinds of shit. ONE DAY.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
I'm always getting complimented on my Matt and Nat bag. I've been using the same one for about a year, and it still looks like new. There are none of the issues with some of the cheaper vegan bags I've used (such as flaking "leather" or a broken zipper). I also love that this brand comes out with new styles seasonally, so I find myself going back again and again to see what I'm missing out on. Definitely going to be buying more of their bags!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Waxhaw, NC
I have a Matt & Nat bag and it is so cute and chic. This makes my feel like Beyoncé caring it around on the Airplane or just everywhere. I get all kinds of people that come up to me with there jaws wide open and asking all kids of questions about my Gia bag. So cute and I would recommend it in the color that I got it in Curry. Matches everything and overall, worth the money! Great investment!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
Hands down my favorite purse/wallet/bag brand. I've been a loyal customer for well over five years now. This cruelty free company makes products that rival and beat leather goods. They hold up to daily wear and tear. They offer on trend pieces with classic colors. Their functionality is great. I can't say enough great things about this company and their products!
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
I bought a black backpack from Moo Shoes in NYC in August of 2015 and have quickly fallen in love with everything Matt & Nat. Super high quality bags! I love that it's a vegan, ethical company but also high end and luxurious. The backpack I bought is so functional; I use it for everything! Would definitely recommend anything from them!
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA
I love the idea of a sustainable vegan leather company, but as soon I received my bag, I thought the items are really too priced. After months I think that the material is really good, durable, and soft. I could buy something else from them - maybe during the sales.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Las Vegas, NV
Always getting complimented on my Matt & Nat vegan bags! I have two and would definitely consider getting more. The quality is amazing, and no animals were harmed in the making of my bag! They are definitely worth a few bucks, and have lasted me a few years.
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Incredible customer service! Kim works until you are happy with your glasses.
I have been a patient for years at the former location. So glad they have moved to Milton. Easy parking, close to town center and other businesses; right off route 7.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
I have a gorgeous vegan "leather" expandable Matt & Nat briefcase. I have had it for a few years and it still looks brand new! It's incredibly well made and sturdy and I will definitely look into this brand when it's time for a new bag.
Richalin S.
Richalin S.
Belmont, NC
Are these bags durable and long lasting for the price?
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Grand Rapids , MI
These are so cute . Would you recommend them?!
Chantella V.
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Where can you get this bag cheaper?
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Looks like a great product, but how much do Matt and Nat Vegan Bags run for?
Lindsay M.