BY MATT & NAT #32 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Shell plush clutch with tone on tone stitching. Beige faux suede lining is made out of 21 recycled bottles. The Lulu features exterior snap closure and zip in the back. The interior features zip pocket. Comes with a detachable shoulder strap. Plush Lulu, Shell

• How do you suggest cleaning vegan leather? I bought a cream color...2 Answers
  • Are all their products vegan ? If so that's amazing I've recently...1 Answers
  • I've never heard of these bags. Price range? Be the first to answer!
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Matt and nat is an amazing luxury vegan bag brand. Meaning they do not use or harm any animals or animal byproducts in the making of their bags. I seriously get compliments on my blue bag from them every day. I just ordered a black tote the other day from them and I’m waiting for it to come in the mail!
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Tracie C.
I purchased the Rubicon bag in the color Chili. The quality of this Vegan bag is amazing. It looks like genuine leather without using any animal products. It was a little expensive for a non leather purse, but knowing that it was made by a company that genuinely cares about animals and the products they use is awesome. The bag is a classic and will last for a long time.
Review for: Matt and Nat Vegan Bags more...
My mom has had Matt and Nat bags for as long as I can remember. She still has these sand bags today and they look brand new. Sure she takes care of them, but these bags were made with the idea of lasting. I love the colors and the fabrics they use. They truly care about their customers.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🖤🔥
Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
I have never been one to buy lots of bags or purses but I love Matt and Nat. They come at such great prices and they are so cute. I was worried at first if I would like them but I fell in love. They fit all of my stuff and they look so cute on me. I would recommend this product to all purse lovers!!!
Shana E.
I bought a Matt and Nat diaper bag and I’m still using it for my third baby 4 years later. Really good quality. A bit pricey but I think worth it. I have had many friends ask where I got my diaper bag and purchased one after me.
Anja K.
Brooklyn, NY
I had bought a wallet from Matt & Nat a few years ago and it lasted me a really long time. I love how vegan the brand is and all of the options they care from wallets to purses and shoes. I can't wait until I can afford to buy another Matt & Nat product again because I loved it so much.
Jen L.
I have a gorgeous vegan leather satchel by Matt & Nat.  I really appreciate the craftsmanship because I love the look and feel of real leather, but don't love harming the animals they take it from.  I highly recommend this brand of affordable and kind clothing.
Alex H.
Matt and Nat's vegan leather bags are my favorite! They look just like real leather and break in perfectly. They have a lot of different options and colors, too, so if you're looking for a great vegan leather bag, Matt and Nat definitely have something for you!
Richalin S.
Belmont, NC
Are these bags durable and long lasting for the price?
Kendra H.
Grand Rapids , MI
These are so cute . Would you recommend them?!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Where can you get this bag cheaper?
Best place to buy this??
Olivia S.
Looks like a great product, but how much do Matt and Nat Vegan Bags run for?