Matt Miller Naturals Mega Lash Eyelash Growth Serum All Natural for Longer & Thicker Eyelashes & Eye Brows Eyelash Conditioner Enhancer

BY MATT MILLER NATURALS #70 in Lash and Brow Treatments

What is MegaLash? Matt Miller's MegaLash is an Australian made, 100% natural eyelash & eyebrow enhancing serum that will quickly and dramatically thicken & lengthen your eyelashes. The actives in MATT MILLER'S MEGALASH are clinically proven to work. Just apply once a day, just as you would a liquid eyeliner, and in less than 2 weeks you will have luscious eyelashes the envy of all your friends. Does it Work? Clinical trial testing at an independent FDA approved laboratory (AMA Laboratories) has shown that the active ingredient used in MATT MILLER'S MEGALASH gave patients an increase of approximately 47% after 14 days of use & up to 72% after 42 days of use in extra growth to their eyelash length and thickness. Independent laboratory testing has found that the active ingredients in the MATT MILLER'S MEGALASH have proven to dramatically enhance the appearance of healthier, fuller and thicker looking eyelashes and eyebrows. MEGALASH is Irritant-Free and Hypoallergenic MEGALASH contains no Paraben's, Fragrances or Dyes MEGALASH does not need a prescription to use MEGALASH will not cause discoloration of the eye, and is safe to use when used as directed. see more...

Venus L.
This lash product really brings out the best of my lashes! I love the way it has changed my eyes from the 1st day I’ve started using it! I will surely keep buying and recommending it to everybody! 💝👏👌🙌💯
Regina E.
I received this product as a tester and it seems to work well! It does sting a little if you get it too close to your eye. I can use it under mascara which I can't do with Lash Boost.
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ
I have won this nice eyelash serum in a #giveaway I absolutely love it. It has done wonders on my eye brows along with my lashes. I have cancer and with treatment my hair falls out. Putting this on my lashes and brows has saved them. I'm so exited that it has really worked. This is my own honest opion. It works!
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Haven't noticed much changes with my eye lashes but a bit with my eyebrows. I wouldn't say it's worth the price tag but I got it on a deep discount sale.
Yaritza L.
oakland
I would love to try this I got brows but there to light can barely see them but I seen reviews of it they say it works good and easy to apply