Matrix Wonder Brown WB-5N Medium Brown Netural 3oz uploaded by Kate K.

BY MATRIX

Fashion brown permanent haircolor created for dark natural levels see more...

Jenny A.
Tucson, AZ
Box color is not ideal for anyone's hair.. Get your hair done by a professional and make sure to use only the best. Matrix has always been an incredible formula and I will not use any other brand!
Amanda B.
Nashville
The only color brand I will use in my hair! The shine is incredible after and everyone raves about the color! Never dull or lame. The product sets nice and easy to rinse out! Love this line!
Vanessa R.
Wardensville, WV
I love the way the color turns out in the end but each time my hairstylist uses it on me my roots turn a different color no matter what
Kate K.
Looks gorgeous and fresh. Stays true a long time. Better then their other colors. They used to fade. This doesn’t.
Grecia I.
tulsa
They used Wb-5N for my base color. Love the rich brown shined it gives my hair. Matrix it’s my #1 brand
Jennifer R.
Greenwood, NS
Is a beautiful colour with nice warm tones in it. Also left my hair feeling wonderful with a nice shine to it

Amazon