BY MATRIX

Deeply conditions & helps preserve and protect the radiance of color treated, bleached or highlighted hair. A unique complex of protein, ceramide and citrus botanicals instantly repairs the cuticle to help reduce breakage for long-lasting strength. Formulated with vitamin E acetate and botanicals of hibiscus and rosemary to help protect color vibrancy. Leaves hair shiny, smooth and silky soft. (10 x .34 oz. Tubes) see more...

• Is this really good? I have seen that many people use this product...1 Answers
Megan R.
Megan R.
Akron, OH
I consantly color my hair & there's times where my hair is coarse dry and just plain fried. After I apply this twice that rubbery damaged feeling begins to fade and my hair literally feels how it did precolored sometimes even better!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Hudsonville, MI
This helps with anyone that has over processed hair and gives it life back! I use this after coloring and has always help keep hair soft/ manageable/ and treatments for colored hair helps keep your color longer !!!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Marydel, Md
This worked wonders on my hair when I was dying it blonde. The bleach would leave my hair coarse and broken looking. With this treatment I was able to have healthy looking hair again after all of the bleach damage
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
Jacksonville, FL
This is an ok product. I honestly get better results with my Loreal Intensive Repair Treatment which costs way less than the Salon prices. It does smell good.
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is super great! It definitely helps your hair stay strong and healthy after damaging this like hsircolor and styling tools
Beth B.
Beth B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Works as it should for color treated hair. Love Matrix products! I would recommend that to anyone.
Dana F.
Dana F.
I normally wear my hear in a protective style, but like to keep color on my real hair. When I wash, I've used this treatment and love the results!
Linsey G.
Linsey G.
I bought this product to try it out and see how it worked.ot worked ok. It did make my hair a lil better.
Kate S.
Kate S.
This treatment left my hair feeling incredible, soft and shiny, my color looked vibrant. The scent is gorgeous and super easy to use.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
New Tecumseth, Ontario
I found that this product worked great for the first day of two after use, but then found the effects faded quickly! Not my favorite Matrix product out there, as there are definitely better choices out there with longer lasting results
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really good? I have seen that many people use this product but is this safe for color trated hair and how good is it? Oh and where to find it?