BY MATRIX

Volumatherapie full lift volumizing conditioner contains hydrating soy and wheat protein to fill hair fibers and correct hair's condition. It lightly detangles hair and adds additional lift and luster. It reveals suppler, healthier and more manageable hair. It is free of paraben, silicone and synthetic dye. Also it is safe for color-treated hair. see more...

Ivana R.
Long Is City, NY
I’ve been using matrix for a few years now and it’s been very good but I think it is a little overpriced. I need more volume and this conditioner definitely helps with that, my hair has never looked healthier. The only reason I am giving it four stars is because it’s pricier than the rest but it doesn’t have a huge impact
Steph G.
Wayne, Nj
Great product. Smells great and I get compliments on the smell of my hair all the time. It is pricey but it is worth it. I would recommend getting this product and I would buy it again!
Alex R.
Horsham, PA
Just like for shampoo, biolage conditioner is hands down my favorite. This one specifically is great for a more thin hair type like mine which is also weighed down by my amount of hair. Gives me a great lift without having to use half the bottle.
Laura D.
I use this as a mask with a plastic cap and then a hot towel wrapped around. This seems to help my hair without giving it any type of greasy feeling however I would not recommend for daily use as then it can be a bit heavy.
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the smell of biolage products they all have a beautiful smell and makes you head feel so good and smell even better it does last long and lingers so you get a wig of it thru outbya day I love it and will continue to buy
Tristanne S.
Alexandria, VA
While this certainly doesn't weigh my hair down, it does absolutely nothing to condition my hair. I started using this about two months ago and my hair is the driest it's ever been and I have a ton of split ends. Just so the whole bottle doesn't go to waste I started combining this with a weekly deep conditioner as well as daily spray-in conditioners and hair oils.
Torey M.
Fayetteville , NC
All of the Matrix Biolage line is incredible, but this one takes the cake! I have really dull, flat hair and this lifts it beautifully while adding shine and making my hair so healthy and soft!
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Matrix is one of my all time high end brands! It doesn't matter which one I use it get good results with all of them. The conditioner leaves my hair soft for days, even after swimming :) I love it!
Jade J.
Hampton, VA
I absolutely love Matrix/Biolage, and with my hair getting longer, it started to lose volume. I've been using this line for about 4 months now and its really made a difference in the volume of my hair. Plus, I love the smell and it makes my hair super soft and shiny!
Amanda O.
Orlando, FL
I found that this conditioner gave me some volume, but it dried my hair out. I like to be able to use as little product as possible and this product does not condition my hair. I had to use a supplemental product with it.