BY MATRIX

Volumatherapie full lift volumizing conditioner contains hydrating soy and wheat protein to fill hair fibers and correct hair's condition. It lightly detangles hair and adds additional lift and luster. It reveals suppler, healthier and more manageable hair. It is free of paraben, silicone and synthetic dye. Also it is safe for color-treated hair. see more...

Tristanne S.
Alexandria, VA
While this certainly doesn't weigh my hair down, it does absolutely nothing to condition my hair. I started using this about two months ago and my hair is the driest it's ever been and I have a ton of split ends. Just so the whole bottle doesn't go to waste I started combining this with a weekly deep conditioner as well as daily spray-in conditioners and hair oils.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of the Matrix Biolage line is incredible, but this one takes the cake! I have really dull, flat hair and this lifts it beautifully while adding shine and making my hair so healthy and soft!
Jade J.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Matrix/Biolage, and with my hair getting longer, it started to lose volume. I've been using this line for about 4 months now and its really made a difference in the volume of my hair. Plus, I love the smell and it makes my hair super soft and shiny!
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Matrix is one of my all time high end brands! It doesn't matter which one I use it get good results with all of them. The conditioner leaves my hair soft for days, even after swimming :) I love it!
Amanda O.
Orlando, FL
I found that this conditioner gave me some volume, but it dried my hair out. I like to be able to use as little product as possible and this product does not condition my hair. I had to use a supplemental product with it.
Kristine K.
Fort belvoir, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an ok product , i didn't see a volume on my hair however it does smells good but id rather see the product working more than how it smells
Megan P.
The only shampoo and conditioner i use is from Matrix. Doesn't leave residue or buildup in your hair. Little pricey, but well worth the results.
Kristina B.
Buckfield, ME
Keeps the volume in your hair but does not de tangle as well as I would've liked and it's a little pricey for the size.
Bailee F.
Mckinney, TX
Great conditioner for long hair! Doesn't leave hair feeling gross and unclean! Helps with volume!
Jordan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner really works. It gives my hair the lift and volume I'm missing