BY MATRIX

Tayler A.
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very picky about my root sprays. I have fine/thin hair and I cannot stand it, so I need a good quality product to lift my roots and give my hair volume. I enjoy the entire matrix line. I use the shampoo and conditioner on a regular. I was sent this product to test and review and I really enjoyed it. I would rate this product a 4/5 stars. It smelled nice, and didn't leave any flakes in my hair. It did a good job of giving my roots a lift. I will definitely purchase this product in the future!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Hamilton, OH
Matrix products are amazing. The smell of this is awesome. Not too pricey worth all the money. The value of this is worth it. Definitely met my expectations, last a whole night out without having to touch up. Recommend to everyone. 100% satisfied!
Britanny R.
Britanny R.
El Paso, TX
I have a lot of hair, but it is thin strands and my hair easily looks flat or can get weighed down with certain products. With this product my hair looked voluminous and did not feel heavy or weighed down even after hours of use.
Kali G.
Kali G.
One of my favorite salon brands! Has super max hold, so your hair stays in place. Perfect for shorter hair if you are doing a curling iron set! And it smells absolutely amazing

Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Quasqueton, IA
I love this to give me really big volume in my hair. I put it my hair when its wet before I blow dry to get even more volume.
Deric T.
Deric T.
Cleveland, OH
I'll rather use mousse and hair gel cause it works better and white hair. i like this mousse better than others.
Miranda N.
Miranda N.
Whitesburg, KY
I love to use root lifting hair products, and have used quite a few different brands. This is one of the good brands I've tried. And would try again.
Whitlee H.
Whitlee H.
El Reno, OK
Love this product! Great scent and works just as promised! I will definitely keep buying this!
Katelin H.
Katelin H.
This root booster is AMAZING! It gives the perfect volume and lasts through the toughest humidity! I use it every time I straighten my hair and want to add that extra "sexy" volume
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Summit, Il
I absolutely love all Vavoom products. I have used this product for over 20 years. You just can't go wrong with it. The mousse is my fav!
monica v.
monica v.
Apple valley, CA
I've been trying to scrunch my hair and nothing will hold it to the perfect scrunch. How well does this last and does it work 10x better then other mousse's?