BY MATRIX

• Will this work on thin fine hair? most products just leav...3 Answers
Wendy A.
Tupelo, MS
This finishing spray by Matrix is a great product. After you finish your style, it puts the perfect touch of finish without a film on your style! It holds against weather including humidity and rain. The one downfall, which is why I didn't give the full five stars is that is does leave a sort of sticky substance on your hair.
Jessica R.
Mechanicville , NY
Great product to lock in style without weighing hair down. Product doesn't leave a film or make your hair hard. Keeps it silky soft while keeping a strong hold.
Ryleigh S.
El Paso, TX
This Matrix Vavoom is a nice finishing spray. It is not too heavy or stiff. It has a decent hold but shouldnt be used if you want an all day hold.
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Matrix Vavoom Size Me Up Finishing Spritz helps give hair a thicker bigger look and it works. You can feel the product in the hair though
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Careful if you have thinner hair! A little goes a long way and I suggest a quick blow out right after for optimal results!
Annie S.
Covington, GA
This products is great to use just to hold your hair a little without filling stiff. Also adds shine to your hair.
Chelsie M.
Mount Carmel, PA
Great for quick use. Especially for textured hair. Does what it needs to, but not the best you can buy.
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I haven't used this product in awhile, but when I did I always used it everyday I love it!
Ofelia H.
I used this product a few times and I notice that have an smell when I used my streiner,
Karen B.
This Finishing Spray keeps your hair soft , manageable and shiny, just what I was looking for in a finishing product. Product is worth the money and lasts quite a while . I would recommend this product to anyone who wants that extra touch for a special night out on the town or even everyday!!
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
Will this work on thin fine hair? most products just leave it weighed down and greasy.