BY MATRIX

Amy P.
Love Matrix products! they all smell so good and really provide my hair with volume that last all day! I also like that Vavoom offers heat protection in its products!
Ashlyn B.
One of the most amazing products I've used! It keeps my hair the way it needs to be instead of it falling all day. Matrix never disappoints
Dezi M.
I've tried all the Vavoom products. I am not to fond of them. The gel holds okay but I've tried better. The smell is terrible as well.
Dee P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love it ,can't live without it. Would suggest to anyone to buy . i style my hair and it stays in place no more bother all day.
Debbie B.
Really helps with styling and holds the bounce that I need to stay fresh all day. Humity doesn't bother the style either
Pam Q.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product provides volume and style ability to my fine hair. It is easy to use and part of my normal routine.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA
Was not to happy with this product. I have very fine hair so this weigh my hair down instead of add volume
Shelly B.
Neosho, MO
I love this stuff. It gives my fine hair more substance and volume. I don't ever want to not have it!
Misty L.
Erie
This product was so so. My hair is think and heavy so it really didn't give it any more voulme
Yanellis A.
Is really good for the curly hair, excellent product, I like it so much,very nice scent
Dee P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love it, cann't lie without it,.