Matrix Vavoom Shape Maker Shaping Spray Extra Hold, 3.4 Ounce uploaded by Deisy T.

BY MATRIX

Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Vavooooom! My ultimate go-to hairspray whenever I curl my hair a little extra and want it to look flawless all day or night long. This is definitely worth the price tag on it. Smells as great as it works.
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
If you are in the market for a super hold hairspray, this is it! This hairspray has a great smell, unlike some others, and provides a long lasting hold for a touchable style!
Egagliardi G.
Lynn, MA
Makes my course hair shine and hole style. It makes my hair smoothr.. It realer to my hair.. my hair is rough and course.. these products l work. I love beauty and style !
Julia b.
Summerville, SC
This product has very god hold for unique hairstyles and as well for daily use and hold up up dos for long periods of time
Marilyn V.
Coldwater, OH
I love this hair spray. Holds my fine hair without a lot of stiffness. My hairdresser got me started on this years ago.
Jennifer C.
Pasco, WA
The smell is delicious this spray is not too sticky but gives a great hold. This is one of my favorite
Gabrielle T.
Silver Spring, MD
My mom use and she really loves. She don't want to change to soon. Her hair is so beutiful and soofty
Jess R.
Oscoda, MI
Smells good, great hold, doesn’t make my hair crunchy. Definitely worth the money! Love this stuff
Elizabeth O.
Oak Park, CA
Great product! Super lightweight, not sticky with a neutral smell. Provides life and control.
Aldina S.
This stuff is magic in a bottle!!! It gives me texture and volume at the same time.