Matrix Vavoom Height of Glam Volumizing Foam 9.0oz uploaded by Monica I.

BY MATRIX

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Shake that body! Weightless foam for big glamour volume, lift and shine.  Leaves hair conditioned, silky to touch.  Fully moveable hold with lasting style memory.  Helps protect from heat while blow-drying.  Voluminous, Voluptuous, Vavoom! For sale only in professional beauty salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to see more...

Review (1)
Buy on ULTA
Monica I.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Horrible! This dries out my hair so bad. I shouldn't be surprised since the ingredients consist of water, alcohol, fragrance and propane. I mean seriously this is supposed to be high end and it's made of nothing good. I have thin texture curly hair. I used it on wet hair after showering and shortly after my hair felt awful. It was so dry and ratted. I have a whole bottle sitting in my vanity going to waste. I will never purchase again.