BY MATRIX

Aurora S.
Buffalo, MN
The price is exactly where it should be for this product! I have thin baby fine hair and this is one of the few heat protectants that don't make my hair greasy. It leaves the hair light and very soft. Depending on how my hair is that morning before I spray it on sometimes it makes my hair look a bit more glossy which is a major plus when using a flat iron or blow drying. I would definitely recommend this product.
Anna R.
Oak Lawn, IL
This was an okay product. Wasn't really impressed. It leaves a really shiny finish that if overdone can make your freshly washed hair look greasy. I also am not the biggest fan of the scent that this product has.
Ariana A.
Coventry, RI
My hair lacks volume, if I didn't tease it would be completely flat to my head. This spray lifts my roots and gives my hair a bouncy feel I so desbrititly need, it doesn't weigh down hair. Awesome product !
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Matrix vavoom volume hairspray does a good job at hold those extra
frizzies down all day. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a
new hairspray out!
Erica K.
Smells great and makes yoour hair feel so soft. I have thick hair and it made my hair shinny and smooth . Recommend the shampoo and conditioner to use with.
Andrea J.
Albuquerque, NM
Works great! Love that it holds all day and keeps all my frizz away. The product is not heavy so does not weigh down your hair.. give great volume!
Jessey W.
Quincy, IL
I don't often straiten my hair but when i do this product is amazing. its smells nice, holds well and keeps my hair styled
Jenielle K.
Yoder, WY
Makes hair shiny and doesn't weigh it down! Gives you nice volume and holds really well. I really like this product
Sharla K.
Balsam Lake, WI
I really like this product because it leaves your hair nice and silky and fully of volume and not stiff at all
Therese R.
North Haven, CT
This is a Great product truly works well. Leaves no greasy look and smells great !