Matrix Vavoom Gold Heat Blow-In Control uploaded by rosa a.

BY MATRIX

Buy Matrix Hair Styling Products - Matrix Vavoom Gold Heat Blow-In Control 4.2 oz. How-to-Use: Hold hair spray bottle about 8-10 inches away from head, and spray on finished hair to hold style, avoid eyes. see more...

Erin R.
Bluffton , SC
I have very thin, fine hair that tends to dry out with any heat styling. This product protects my hair without adding any heavy buildup, keeping it smooth, shiny and healthy looking.
Kelsey M.
sebewaing
I love to use this stuff when I am blow drying my hair and when I straighten my hair. My hair tends to get extremely frizzy so this helps protect my hair from getting damaged and also helps keep the frizz down
Mally B.
I LOVE this product in the summer time when the humidity levels are higher!! I apply it to clean, towel dried hair. Then I blow dry! It's not sticky, and it leaves my hair feeling shiny and smooth through out the day!
Vicky P.
Hialeah, FL
I was not sure if this product would work. I have used similar products that leaves my hair greasy and sticky. But I was very happy with the results. My hair was shiny and smooth. I had no fly always and my hair smelled great. It made it very easy to blow dry my hair.
Crystal M.
Belleville
This helps keep your hair nice and soft after blow drying. It helps protect your hair against heat damage! Love it! Not very expensive. Lasts a long time. A little bit goes a long way!
Jen S.
Granite Falls, NC
Matrix Vavoom Gold Heat Blow In Control really protects the hair from the damaging affects of blow drying. It leaves the hair soft and smooth with less damage.
Kirstin S.
iowa
Good product! Decently priced! Would buy again :) leaves my hair feeling very volumized and looking great for a night out or just a day at home!
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great product! it takes away all the frizz when blow drying! It keeps your hair super soft, and keeps flyaways to a minimum
Natasha C.
Palm Bay, FL
Very good product. It protects my hair from heat damage and the sun.i don't have to work about my hair getting damage.
Magaly A.
Cicero, IL
Great smell... It works great. I really would recommend this because it made my hair look great.