BY MATRIX

Vavoom freezing spray extra is an extra-firm spray that locks in volume, texture, and lift for creating dramatic styles. Unique water-free formula dries instantly, yet meets low-voc standards. Delivers long-lasting hold and superior humidity resistance. Contains paba-free sunscreen. see more...

Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Good finishing spray that doesn't weigh down hair. Does have alcohol so can be drying to the hair, and I wouldn't recommend using it daily. Smells somewhat decent, but can leave a very sticky residue in the surrounding area haha.
Trish M.
Louisville, KY
I have used this product on a few occasions. It does exactly what it says, it freezes! Each and every hair into place. If that is the look you're going for then this product is for you. I myself prefer a more malleable feel to my hair, but I have used it on occasion when I knew that I needed everything to stay exactly where it was put.
Bridal B.
Savannah, GA
This hairspray is an excellent choice for all day hold. This product does dry hard hold and does what it says... It literally freezes the hair into place! Awesome and highly recommended for adding volume and texture to the hair.
Overall, Good product, good quality, and reasonable price. Really helps in the morning for someone on the go. Would
recommend!
Chelsea C.
Great spray! Held everything together nicely, not the best smelling in the entire world, but it gets the job done!
Maritza M.
Great product. It definitely holds my hair in place. Don't need to respray all day because it lasts all day.
Talita F.
Kirkland, WA
I love it!! Great for hair! Try to use 3 times a week! Your hair will look awesome!! Believe in me
shallon G.
Hands down one of the best hair sprays ive tried. Its seriously solid it don't budge. Love it
Karla L.
Las Vegas, NV
Matrix is a great products, olor is super good, me encanta te deja el cabello super bien
Jade R.
Ormond Beach, FL
Works great!!! Your hair will be stuck like glue!! A little pricey but well worth it!