Matrix Vavoom Design Pulse, Loosely Defined Texture Cream, 5 Ounce uploaded by Giselle O.Matrix Vavoom Design Pulse, Loosely Defined Texture Cream, 5 Ounce uploaded by Alex G.

BY MATRIX

Alex G.
If your hair during the day becomes droopy put a little dab on and immediately your hair's bounce is back. I use it on wet and dry hair.
Taylor C.
The whole vavoom line in Matrix is worth a try, they are incredible with good hold. That'll last!
Tiffaney V.
I use this on clients that want a more relaxed loose curl instead of using mouse. It tames without leaving a "crunchy" texture.
Mary Jane S.
Dundee, OR
Love to use the Matrix Vavoom Design Pulse Texture cream. Give me good firm support for my hair with a natural look.
Cristy D.
Tomahawk, WI
One of the only products that keep my hair styled all day long witg out getting frizzy or flat. For sure worth the money and i highly recommend to others. I don't know if anything could be better.
Kelsie C.
Cary, NC
I love how this product doesn't make your hair crunchy and also doesn't weight it down. Great for fine limp hair.
Janalyn G.
Hopewell, VA
This is a great product for curls! I like to work it through just the ends of my hair after a shampoo, then brush it and let it dry curly. It's amazing. No frizz or anything!
Jeri Y.
Dayton , OH
This product really decreases frizz in my curly hair. It seemed impossible of a task until I found this product!
Pam Q.
Baton Rouge, LA
If used sparingly, this product will add volume and thickness to fine hair. It doesn't not have a bad odor and doen't add too much time to styling my hair.
Taylor H.
Ontario
Love this product holds curl well only a loonie size drop needed and work through your hold head mostly just the ends to get your desired texture