BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In

Matrix Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In

by Matrix

Reviving Leave-in Treatment is infused with citric acid to provide additional softness and shine.

Key Benefits:

• Revives all types of hair & textures from chemical damage
  • Reinforces weakened bonds
  • Leaves hair soft, shiny and stronger
  • Revives bleached hair

Hi should a styling gel be used on top of this? Or is this a styling product ?
Start your review of Matrix Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In!
Ana M.
Springfield, MA
Matrix Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In uploaded by Ana M.
Es muy bueno este tratamiento el cual se aplica luego de lavar el cabello y se deja puesto no hay que enjuagarlo. Es para cabellos desteñido de rubio, ayuda a acuidar el cabello y preservar el color. Tiene muy buen olor, una buena cantidad de produsto
faith B.
O Fallon, MO
Matrix Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In uploaded by faith B.
Matrix Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In uploaded by faith B.
this leave in conditioner was very smoothing & hydrating!! it helps add hydration back into the hair while smoothing friz & dry ends. would repurchase !
Topaz C.
Matrix Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In uploaded by Topaz C.
This new leave treatment for blondes is sooo amazing! I didn't think it would work since it isn't a purple shampoo based one, but I was pleasantly surprised! This leave in treatment has a sweet citrus scent. It doesn't leave hair greasy and soaks in quickly leaving hair feeling soft, easier to brush, more manageable, easier to style, softer and helps keep the color looking fresh and beautiful! I highly recommend this! Best part it repairs your hair also and really works! If you are looking for a blonde hair treatment to repair and keep fresh color, I highly recommend this one!
Noor K.
Atlantic City, NJ
Matrix Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In uploaded by Noor K.
I started using this along with the shampoo and conditioner. All the products together made a big difference for me. My hair looks and feels amazing. This leave in treatment smells really good and works good if used as described. I would recommend it.
Jenn K.
Matrix Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In uploaded by Jenn K.
Thank you @Matrix and @influenster for the opportunity to try the Matrix Unbreak my Blonde Hair Care line. I received these products for free from Influenster and Matrix in exchange for my honest review. #complimentary This line states that it will strengthen hair, and leave it soft and shiny. I do have some breakage from bleaching so I was excited to receive this one and give it a try! (Hint: I may have to return to being a full blonde after using these! 😍 Bring on the Bleach! 😆) . This is my #firstimpression of their Shampoo, Conditioner, and Reviving Leave In Treatment. I used this the first time with no additional products. Usually I use two additional leave in treatments after towel drying my hair, and a hair oil once dry. I wanted to evaluate these products on their own. The products had a faint clean scent that I liked. The shampoo has a creamy lather which I enjoyed; I am not a fan of a non-lathering shampoo. The conditioner states to use a quarter-sized amount, I used a little more than that and so happy to report that it allowed me to run my fingers through my wet hair while still in the shower to detangle! I need my conditioner to do that in order to give it a high rating. Once towel dried I was able to brush through my hair without having tangles so that was nice, and after applying the leave in, my brush slipped through my hair just as easy. After drying, my hair felt extremely soft and not weighed down. Overall, I was delighted by all of the products and how they performed. In the future would I repurchase, Yes! Adding to my Ulta favorites NOW! . My hair profile (it’s all mine, no extensions 😃) it’s been colored and bleached for over 20 years, so I probably have abused my hair just a little over the years; hence, why it’s so dry and I need very moisturizing hair products or I can’t get a comb through it.
Yasaman J.
San Diego, CA
Matrix Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In uploaded by Yasaman J.
I love myself a leave in conditioner! I feel like at first I didn’t nor see much from this product but ended up loving it after a few tries! Just don’t use too much as it can leave hair greasy!
Maria Clara A.
Normal, IL
Matrix Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In uploaded by Maria Clara A.
Nowadays I have balayage hair. I wish my hair was more blonde so I could really see how good was this product. In my hair it worked good!
Molly P.
Farmington, ME
Matrix Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In uploaded by Molly P.
I got this product in a Voxbox and I am in love! it brings all the matrix shampoo products to life and adds extra shine and softness. it's amazing for damaged hair and it smells so good! definitely buy again!
Kymberly H.
Ionia, MI
Matrix Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In uploaded by Kymberly H.
I've been using it for a week now. My hair tangles less then before, i can forget to brush my hair and it's not a rats nest. it's silky and smooth with way more luster to it. I plan on buying this after my supply is out. The bottle says you only need a dime size amount (I use twice that amount) and it really works. I have really think and long hair and it worked amazing. Also use this while your hairs still wet and towel drive then use. There is a warning label on the bottle to avoid sunlight when using so I looked up why. this is what the internet Said Citric acid will also make your skin more susceptible to the sun, so it's imperative to be e top of your daily SPF game whenever you're using. it was for skin hair but you get the point of why.
Kristen  B.
Brookfield, CT
Matrix Unbreak My Blonde Leave-In uploaded by Kristen  B.
I would recommend this product to EVERYONE! Even if you’re not a blonde blondes tend to receive the most breakage. So why not use a leave in that actually strengthens and targets what it needs to?!