BY MATRIX

Matrix ULTRA BLONDE Socolor Cream Hair Color 3oz (UL-AA) Ultra Light Ash Blonde Ultra Light Blondes Permanent Cream Hair Dye. Matrix formula with Cera-Oil Complex helps condition hair and restores body, suppleness and shine. Do not mix with any other... see more...

Becca U.
Wilmington, NC
A great brand to go with when looking to not pull brassy. Its also at a great price point for professionals. This was one of the most highly used brands when I worked at Salon Centric.
Amanda S.
Tipton , MO
Has awesome level lift and no brassy tones left when rinsed. Tones as it lightens and really gentle on my hair
Chloe N.
Although this colour isn't meant to be like a bleach I had expected it to give my hair a little bit more of a boost than it did. I like having bright blonde hair when I go for blonde but this made it more yellow than blonde, but some people would really like the look and i can't say it's a bad product. Matrix ULTRA BLONDE Socolor Cream Hair Color 3oz (UL-AA)
Ynnej Nyl A.
Dubai
I love it because it make my hair soft even im not put any treatment because they have jajava oil