BY MATRIX

Travel Size Style Link Perfect Style Fixer Finishing Hairspray - Your link to lasting hold and shine with an ultra dry finish. Fast drying film formers lock in style for hours while resisting humidity. No helmet effect, no tack, no flaking. Hold level 5.Benefits:24 hour holdFast dryingHumidity and time resistantNo helmet effect, no tack, no flakingShiny finish - Travel Size Style Link Perfect Style Fixer Finishing Hairspray see more...

𝖒𝖆𝖞𝖈𝖊𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖓 J.
arnaudville , LA
We have this product at school . We don’t use it often , but i’ve used it on my hair and it works alright . I’m not sure the price . I love how it’s travel size , but of course travel size means less product which sucks ! I don’t think they have a bigger can . I’d buy it because it’s not a bad product and it’s small enough for me to keep in my purse .
Christin F.
Belding, MI
It is a very strong hold hairspray that works well without being sticky. Has lasting hold and shine. It resists humidity well.
Kaylen S.
Sullivan, MO
I love it! A little goes a long way and it’s super affordable! The smell could be better but I can live with it.
Marylou F.
10/10 this is by far the best hairspray ever! Great hold without being crispy and also smells amazing!

back