Matrix Travel Size Style Link Mineral Rough Me Up Salt Infused Spray uploaded by Tiphani S.

BY MATRIX

Travel Size Style Link Mineral Rough Me Up Salt Infused Spray - Get it tousled! Your link to beachy and touchable waves! Formula with an infusion of micro-salts softly defines the hair for beach day texture. - Travel Size Style Link Mineral Rough Me Up Salt Infused Spray see more...

Melissa D.
Princeton, TX
My new favorite product to use in my hair before blow drying. Perfect texture for my fine and limp hair.
Becky S.
1,134 reviews
Matrix puts out some of my favorite styling products and I like this one ok. I got the smaller size in a kit from ULTA a while back. I wish it gave more texture or had some other benefits...then again, maybe it isn't ideal for long, straight hair.
katerina b.
Wilton, NY
This leaves just enough curl in my hair and texture for a sexy wavy look without drying it out or making it feel hard. It smells amazing and really just adds a small amount of texture so its not really intense but it does make my hair look very beautiful when I want beach waves.
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
I was not the biggest fan of this stuff. It was really sticky, but I think that might be the point.
Ella Y.
Huntsville, AL
I scrunch this in my hair while it's damp to give my natural waves some hold (while it's damp). It holds very well, gives me texture, BUT it is a bit drying
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I used to only use Bumble and Bumble's Surf Spray, but I got this and have not used Surf Spray since. My hair is thick and naturally wavy, but it is so heavy that it is hard to find things that give it volume. This gives texture and volume, doesn't weigh my hair down or dry it out. Love this stuff!

Kristen C.
I got this as a sample in a beauty bag from a purchase I made online at Ulta and I surprisingly really liked it!! I've tried a few different salt and texturizing sprays (John Frieda, Alterna, Not your Mothers) and this by far has been my favorite. It doesn't get super sticky like some others, doesn't have an over powering scent and also gave an amazing tousled look and hold
Emily G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Got this spray at my job and it's perfect for wanting some texture and beach waves. It has sea salt so it clings to your hair for the perfect beach effect. If you're looking for some umph to tri (pun intended haha) I recommend this product to give you a nice beach you look!
Tiphani S.
Potomac Maryland
I used to work in a salon and they sent this to me for free, i tried it and i love it it really gives my curls a extra boost of texture. It is a last peace that i will use in my styling process.It last very long too i thought that because it was sea salt in it it would make my hair rough but it was really good.
Analise G.
Omg omg this SPRAY! I got the sample free when I bought Matrix shampoo a while back and fell in love. I bought the full size ASAP and have been using it ever since. It defines my curls and waves and helps to tame my frizz. Plus it smells fabulous. LOVE IT