BY MATRIX #55 in Shampoo

Travel Size Biolage Colorlast Shampoo - Color-treated hair can fade and lose it's luster over time. Inspired by nature's fade-defying orchid, Biolage Colorlast Shampoo helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair. Give her hair salon-vibrant color for up to 9 weeks*. (*When using the system of Colorlast shampoo and conditioner vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.)Low pH shampoo for color-treated hair helps prolong color vibrancyGently cleanses to prevent unnecessary stripping of colorParaben-free formula is suitable for color-treated hair.Forget about de-saturated color. These state of the art formulas, inspired by nature, help protect hair, balance moisture and even out the hair's surface for saturated, shiny, vibrant color that stays truer. - Travel Size Biolage Colorlast Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Only conditioner I will use since trying it. I have temp color in my hair and even other professional color safe brands will allow my hair to strip sooner. This, however, keeps my pink and purple looking good for a lot longer. It also smells delirious and makes my hair feel amazing.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I adore this shampoo. Its got such a beautiful gorgeous smell. And the smell lasts all day. Its not one of those ones that smells while your using it then you can't smell it anymore. It leaves your hair looking and feeling so soft and shiny. It was one of the few products that actually really helped to keep the color in my hair. It doesn't leave any kind of buildup on your hair or anything. Its more on the higher end price but for how amaizng and healthy it has made my hair it seems well worth it.
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
And I will say that bylaw she is by far my favorite line of products for my hair. I have thick coarse straight Asian hair. I have a very difficult time getting moisture into my hair without making my scalp greasy and this shampoo accomplishes all of that while keeping my red color safe. I do like this travel size shampoo and use it on a regular basis.
Louise J.
Highly recommended by my hair stylist. In fact, this is what she washes my hair with. She has a gallon with a pump that she uses. I bought this shampoo and the conditioner and it has repaired my dry hair. I tend to be impatient blow drying my hair because I have a lot of hair and it is thick, so I use the highest setting and hottest so it dries my hair. This shampoo and conditioner have actually helped my hair. So I highly recommend it. The shipment on this order was quick and came intact, it was well protected in shipping. I highly recommend it. The price is very high, but it’s worth EVERY PENNY!
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
I use this brand shampoo and conditioner when I color my hair, it helps with keeping my color lasting and vibrant. My scale did become dry when using this product so I had to cut my usage in half so my scalp wouldn’t get irritated anymore. The brand is pricy, but I’d still recommend it!
Jessica M.
Clifton, NJ
This is my every shower shampoo I love the shampoo when I first started to get my hair Colored my stylist told me I needed a better quality shampoo I chose this one simply because it smells good but it does an amazing job of holding my color together and keeping my hair healthy and soft
Samantha  R.
Love this brand! I’ve tried many of their shampoos & conditioners & absolutely love all of them! This one is perfect because i color my hair a lot & it helps with protection. It is pricey compared to other brands but like I said it is great so definitely worth it!!
angie T.
I fell in love with this after trying the travel size. I have dry hair and this works for me very well. I love the smell as well. It gets really sudssy and I like that. I would highly recommend others to give this a try. I will definitely buy this in full size.
Ashley C.
29229
I am always looking for a shampoo that keeps my color on point, doesn't weigh my hair down, and doesn't break the bank. This shampoo checks all of these boxes and smells great! I will continue to buy this product, my only wish is that it gave me more volume!
Tania G.
One of the best shampoo for your family. I have always been a fan of their brands. This shampoo is so so good. Give it a try and you will be a happy customer. Try it and you will love it. And it’s a perfect size for your travels.