Matrix

Matrix Total Results So Silver Trio (Color Obsessed Conditioner 10.1oz Color Obsessed So Silver Shampoo 10.1oz Color Obsessed Miracle Treat 12 4.3oz)

4.51 / 5

2 star

1 star

2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
This used to be amazing but it changed . It now makes my hair dingy and dirty . It also dries it out and makes it straw like . This used to be amazing
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
When I was blonde I loved this shampoo sooooo much. I know it says to use it on wet hair but I would apply this like a hair dye with a brush and leave om for twenty minutes on dry hair and I didn't have to pay to be toned in between root touch ups. 😅 this product is a game changer love matrix ♡
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have embraced my natural color. After covid shut down the salon, I was left with a choice to box dye (gasp) or let it go. I decided to embrace what I was given in the genetic lottery. It took 2 full years to grow out all the colors in my hair (and coloring my hair purple at the salon when she reopened) to allow the gray to take hold. I've been rotating gray specific products and just started with the Matrix series. My hair feels amazing, the silver, gray and white are gleaming. It's definitely not cost prohibitive, and doesn't stain the shower like some purple shampoos/conditioners.