Matrix Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth A.Matrix Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo uploaded by mandy l.Matrix Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo uploaded by Melissa S.

BY MATRIX

Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo - So Long Damage System, with ceramide, enhances shine and helps boost hair strength to reduce breakage and allow hair to grow longer.* Suitable for color-treated hair.So Long Damage, previously known as Repair. Grow it strong! Get ready to say goodbye to damaged hair with So Long Damage. Now all you need to do is go long! With ceramide that penetrates and fills the hair fiber, So Long Damage boosts hair strength, restructures and resurfaces, and provides up to 88% less breakage.**With system of So Long Damage Shampoo, Conditioner, and Break Fix vs. a non-conditioning shampoo. - Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo see more...

• Is it worth the buy? Does it really work?4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth A.
Arleta, CA
I am a hairstylist so I'm constantly hanging my hair. This is by far my favorite shampoo, it's definitely repaired my damage and kept my hair healthy and shiny :) everyone I recommend it to abo surely loves it!
Vicci K.
Houston
I've tried hundreds off shampoos sulfate free all natural abd nothing had ever wheeled for me the way this one does the Snell is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling so soft abd shiny and clean
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
My favorite matrix shampoo! some had given me allergic reactions but this smells so awesome and doesn't weigh my hair down at all! i have very fine, colored hair.
Raelene Y.
Kahului, HI
New HG shampoo for my super long hair! Smells amazing & doesn't dry out my hair. 5 Stars! Also use the matching conditioner to maximize your results! !
mandy l.
Cortland, OH
I started using this shampoo since my hair was dry. I LOVE it. My hair has become healthy. I will continue to use this. LOVE IT!!
Jess H.
Milford, MA
My go to shampoo. I've been dying my hair for years and this helps color last and my hair feeling soft
Inna S.
East Hanover, NJ
My hair is damaged by coloring many times, so I like this shampoo for its reconstructing effect. Instantly after washing hair looks just like from journal pictures. It's so sleek, soft and not tangled! When I use it - I don't need to use special conditioner or mask. Also, want to note that this shampoo have amazing smell, which stay on hair all the day. But unfortunately there is addictive effect, after using it among 3 months I noted that my hair becomes greasy faster than usual. So now I want to try new shampoo from matrix, because most of my hair care is from this brand and I totally in love with it. And this one I will use from time to time. This shampoo I highly recommend for damaged, colored hair which needs reconstruction.
Melissa S.
Omaha, NE
Absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. The smell is Amazing. Leaves my hair silky smooth. I've had this since December. I wash my hair every 3-4 days. Very satisfied with this product. I have color treated hair and feel that it's not making it fade fast. Highly recommend this product
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
🙌🙌 praaaaaaising this product line for coming out with the awesome formula of So Long Damage! I probably use this on myself at the salon more than I do my own clientele just because of the smell and the awesome benefits that this product gives you. I've definitely seen a lot of repair over time and my hair has never looked this good in soo long! It's left feeling soft and silky with enough moisture to strengthen those strands back up. I definitely suggest using majority of the styling products with the shampoo and conditioner to get the full effec
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ
This shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING! I needed a cut but didn't have the time to get one so I purchased this. It lasted about a month - I don't wash my hair every day. It fixed my hair so much and made it soft and smooth. Awesome product for people trying to get rid of damaged ends!
Alejandra c.
Is it worth the buy? Does it really work?