Matrix Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth A.Matrix Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo uploaded by mandy l.Matrix Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo uploaded by Melissa S.

BY MATRIX

Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo - So Long Damage System, with ceramide, enhances shine and helps boost hair strength to reduce breakage and allow hair to grow longer.* Suitable for color-treated hair.So Long Damage, previously known as Repair. Grow it strong! Get ready to say goodbye to damaged hair with So Long Damage. Now all you need to do is go long! With ceramide that penetrates and fills the hair fiber, So Long Damage boosts hair strength, restructures and resurfaces, and provides up to 88% less breakage.**With system of So Long Damage Shampoo, Conditioner, and Break Fix vs. a non-conditioning shampoo. - Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo see more...

• Is it worth the buy? Does it really work?4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
I have been using the Matrix So Long Damage Shampoo & Conditioner for about 2 weeks and my hair has never felt so good! I feel like this is my hair's second chance to be nice and flourish. I've dyed and bleached my hair every other month for the past 10 years without a care in the world until now (so you can imagine how damaged it is). Now that I'm using this shampoo & conditioner I feel like my hair life is back on track.
Brittany R.
Lepanto, AR
I had really bad damaged hair and this shampoo worked wonders. It is a little more pricey but so worth it. I would certainly recommend this shampoo to anyone wanting to repair their damaged hair! If you straighten/curl/dry your hair as much as me you’ll need a great shampoo.
Crystal O.
Starr, SC
Review for: Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo, Matrix Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo, Matrix Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo more...
I love this product. It has really helped me with breakage and split ends. This shampoo is the only thing that has given me hope that I don’t have to completely cut my hair off and start over. It is amazing!
Yeimy P.
Wheaton
Review for: Matrix Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo more...
I love but, last time I used it after coming back from the beach. Usually when I go to the beach my hair get damage because of sun. So, after using this, my hair feels like baby hair. Love it
Mallory C.
Review for: Matrix Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo more...
I bought a liter during the Ulta liter sale and have been using it for about three weeks. I already see my spilt end getting a lot better and mending themselves. The scent is soft but I like it ! Use it with the conditioner!
Elyssa L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Smells so nice and leaves hair so soft ! I don’t think it actually helps any damage but it helps make hair more manageable and easy to style. It was my go to shampoo for a while but wasn’t everything I wanted.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Matrix is my go to all time favorite shampoo brand ever. I have wavy hair that gets so tangly and this stuff is the best for in shower detangling. Love the smell as well. 100/10 rating
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
This shampoo is amazing. I originally tried it at a hotel I once stayed at and I absolutely loved it so I had to buy myself a full size when I got home. It made my hair so unbelievably soft and curly after just one wash. It returned life and moisture back into my hair. Phenomenal product.
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
This is the best matrix shampoo and conditioner. It’s great for adding moisture into your hair and making I️t feel silky smooth but it’s not so heavy that I️t weighs down your hair.
Sarah S.
Watkinsville, GA
Review for: Matrix Total Results So Long Damage Shampoo more...
Works well and helps to protect and repair my hair. This is my go to shampoo that I switch on and off with their brass off shampoo for my color treated hair. A good staple
Alejandra c.
Is it worth the buy? Does it really work?