BY MATRIX

Total Results So Long Damage Ceramide Conditioner (For Repair) see more...

Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
I’ve recently bleached my hair and did some research on this and decided to try it. My hair feels like it’s back to normal since I’ve started using this. My hair after my bleaching service felt like straw and it was extremely dry. This helped my curls reform and add moisture as well as protein into my hair. I bought this entire line and I would highly recommend this to anyone who bleaches.
Kate K.
These pro products are worth every bit of the cash you spend. They are better for your hair and not full of wax. They are concentrated so they go longer and smell awesome.
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
I won't risk coloring my hair without using this conditioner after because it makes my hair feel better than before I even colored it, I don't know how Matrix does it!!
Miranda W.
La Fayette, GA
It made my hair feel really good, I didn’t have that much breakage as i did before using this product, i would definitely recommend this to someone with damaged hair !
Kimberly I.
I love this shampoo. It's my go to at the moment. I tend to purchase it when it's on sale as it could get a big pricey, especially since I have long thick curly hair. It lathers great and conditions great too! I would definitely continue to purchase it.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is an amazing conditioner. It goes on thick and when you style your hair- you are left with pure silk! I have a dry scalp and it worked just fine. Would recommend. Has a really since scent. Would buy again.
I'm a beautician and I not only use this on my own hair but my clients hair as well. It does an amazing job and has so many benefits for the hair! Fantastic smell, softens, and repairs perfectly.
Haley H.
Dundee, FL
Loving this conditioner, not only does it do what it says and helps fight damaged hair, it also helps product further damage while keeping your hair SUPER soft.
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so alive and healthy, I’ve changed my stuff so much and nothing worked till I used this.
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA
Every time I wash my hair it feels so fresh and vibrant. It also lasts for two days without being washed so I do not have to dry out my scalp