BY MATRIX

Total Results So Long Damage Ceramide Conditioner (For Repair) see more...

Tee M.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is an amazing conditioner. It goes on thick and when you style your hair- you are left with pure silk! I have a dry scalp and it worked just fine. Would recommend. Has a really since scent. Would buy again.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA
Every time I wash my hair it feels so fresh and vibrant. It also lasts for two days without being washed so I do not have to dry out my scalp
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Covington, GA
This product used to be great. Recently myself and my clients have noticed a difference in how it makes our hair feel. Corse and nappy.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
I loved this it works wonders on my frizzy damaged hair. Left it silky soft and frizz free. I would buy it again.
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
I love this shampoo. It's my go to at the moment. I tend to purchase it when it's on sale as it could get a big pricey, especially since I have long thick curly hair. It lathers great and conditions great too! I would definitely continue to purchase it.
kadijatu s.
kadijatu s.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
My hair had gone through so much hair damage and i really needed this spray so when i used it , it was so useful
Kaytlyn B.
Kaytlyn B.
Terre Haute, IN
I have done a lot of color damage to my hair in the past couple of years and this product has saved me plenty of times.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Weslaco, TX
My hair was a hot mess and tried everything, once I got my hand on Matrix total results i didn't have to look no more!
I'm a beautician and I not only use this on my own hair but my clients hair as well. It does an amazing job and has so many benefits for the hair! Fantastic smell, softens, and repairs perfectly.