Matrix Total Results Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Simona C.

BY MATRIX

Sleek. 24HR Smooth Repair* Technology™. controlled, defrizzed, moisturized, repaired. cares for color-treated hair Solve the challenges of unruly, medium to coarse hair. Sleek Shampoo with 24 HR Smooth Repair* Technology™ cleanses as it moisturizes and helps repair damage. Smoothes and controls frizz with all day humidity protection*. Salon Perfect Results: totally smooth, shiny, defrizzed hair from shampoo to shampoo*. *When using the system of shampoo, conditioner, leave-in cream. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

• Are there any animal products in this sleek shampoo and ...1 Answers
Allyson  M.
This is an awesome product. It lathers well, has an awesome smell and keeps my hair feeling soft and clean. It also helps with those flyaway hairs and keeps it super straight. I would suggest this product to anyone looking for an awesome shampoo and conditioner.
Erin R.
Love this Shampoo! Been using it for several years I have naturally curly hair and wear it curly most often however I prefer this shampoo over the curly version by Matrix because it helps keep my curls tame, frizz-free and I love the softness it gives my hair. To me it's worth the price over a drugstore brand.
Savannah H.
This stuff smells amazing! It's got a bright scent that actually kind of wakes you up. I used this with the matching conditioner and it left my hair silky smooth. It kept my hair frizz free for weeks without making my hair greasy or oily. Love this stuff.
Courtney M.
Meridian, MS
I love this shampoo. It's great for anyone who has medium to coarse hair that is frizzy or damaged. It conditions your hair with out making it greasy or weighing it down. Great for color treated hair as well. It lathers great and has a awesome clean smell.
Connie E.
Gilbert, AZ
Just got this and so far I love it! It smells good and has great suds (which is a must for me). I am using it in conjunction with the conditioner and my hair is much smoothr and has less frizz!
Emily B.
Smyrna, GA
Totally in love!!! I have been buying super high end shampoo ($35/ bottle) and this is much better. The scent is suttle, yet refreshing. It's silky smooth, not oily... and my hair is so soft
Chrystal W.
Such a great product!! Leaves your hair feeling clean and smelling good. Really moisturizing and helps maintain the sleek look. Pair with conditioner a++
Tiffany Z.
Sterling , IL
Review for: Matrix Total Results Sleek Shampoo more...
Love the matrix products!! Leaves my hair feeling amazing and looking great! Can be a bit pricy but buying the litter bottles is the best way to go!!
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
I'm always looking for something to help me with my fine hair. I hate all the fly aways. This seems to be helping already. Love how it smells too.
Nadine A.
Far Rockaway, NY
I swore by this shampoo and the total results sleek conditioner together. Worked great for me but a bit pricey, some times it doesn't fit my budget
Are there any animal products in this sleek shampoo and conditioner also is it tested on animals ?

Amazon