Matrix Total Results Sleek Shampoo uploaded by Simona C.

BY MATRIX

Sleek. 24HR Smooth Repair* Technology™. controlled, defrizzed, moisturized, repaired. cares for color-treated hair Solve the challenges of unruly, medium to coarse hair. Sleek Shampoo with 24 HR Smooth Repair* Technology™ cleanses as it moisturizes and helps repair damage. Smoothes and controls frizz with all day humidity protection*. Salon Perfect Results: totally smooth, shiny, defrizzed hair from shampoo to shampoo*. *When using the system of shampoo, conditioner, leave-in cream. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

• Are there any animal products in this sleek shampoo and ...1 Answers
Marlen S.
I just discovered this shampoo and conditioner , I'm in loveeeee but so bumbed it got reformulated now its the mega sleek shampoo & conditioner . This was perfect as is , it cleans and leaves your hair super soft manageable and frizz free . Another plus is it doesn't make my hair greasy even after days of washing it. I really hope Matrix changes their mind and keeps this version.
Elaine H.
Not a terrible shampoo but did not deliver sleek and smooth hair. I have very long hair that needs a lot of babying and moisture and this product (along with it's conditioner) did not work for me. Matrix is an amazing line and I have used many of their products that worked for me, but this just did not.
MIrah L.
Sammamish, WA
I have wavy hair and this shampoo works great.
I no longer have frizzy hair but my wavy hair looks healthy. This might be expensive than other shampoos but I don't need to used deep conditioner that often thanks to this product.I would recommend this product.
TAMMY N.
I have used this for years! There is no comparison! If I purchase store brand shampoo - I seem to use more. If I purchase this (usually from JcPenney when on sale) one bottle will last one year - and I shampoo every day. Highly recommend! Love this!
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I LOVE this shampoo. I had dry, course, thick, wavy hair. Sleek makes it manageable and frizz free. The smell is amazing as well. It smells fresh and clean instead of an overpowering perfumey smell. I can't say enough about it. Love, love, love it!!!!
Lindsay S.
Clearwater, FL
One of my favorite shampoos. I rotate between this (and the conditioner) and A few others throughout the year. Highly recommend. My hair is always extremely smooth and soft to touch when using. And noticeably.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
The only brand so far that I have found that doesn't make my hair into a knotted mess. I get it from my hair salon and Harmon beauty supply. Don't use too much on scalp it will take forever to rinse out and leaves a residue if you use too much.
Allison C.
Lancaster, SC
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. It's the one I use majority of the time. My best friend was using it and had me try it and I've used it ever since. It makes my hair feel clean and smells great.
Virginia A.
Hialeah, FL
Great shampoo. A little bit goes a really long was even for long hair I use this basically everyday and it is not harsh on your hair it really does help hydate and keep your hair looking sleek. The smell is not bad and it is not overwhelming so I would recommend it to other.
Jamie D.
Elmira heights , NY
I LOVE this shampoo. The smell is great, it's a good texture lasts such a long time! I only have to buy it a couple times a yea. Compared to other brands every other week. It makes my hair super soft and smooth I also love how it makes my hair smell! Very satisfied customer.
Are there any animal products in this sleek shampoo and conditioner also is it tested on animals ?

Amazon