BY MATRIX

Total Results Sleek Shampoo cleanses as it moisturizes and smooths to help repair damage and control frizz. This shampoo also provides all-day humidity protection. Size: 17 ounce Quantity: One (1) shampoo Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Controlled and defrizzed hair, color-treated hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Laiken P.
dickinson
Great cleanser and lathers so well! It smells great and give me the lasting results I need! I am a matrix lover and I use most of their products.
Alexandra B.
Good frizz defying shampoo, leaves hair in good condition, clean, and prepped for heat or air dry. Not my favorite but best value on the market.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
My frizzy hair likes this shampoo. Helps it be more sleek and feel smoother. It lathers well so you don't need too much, making it last longer.
chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
Loved this shampoo when i used to straighten my hair. Kept it moisturized and i love the scent! Smells perfumey and scent lasted all day
✨Amanda N.
Hermiston, OR
This shampoo is a must and an everyday use it has such a good lather when you rub it into your hair and smells amazing I just love it
Amber B.
Columbus, IN
Amazing smelling product! It actually performs. Keeps my hair sleek and shiny. Makes it feel like it does after leaving the salon.
Jenna K.
Louisville
Great for someone with unruly hair. Helps smooth hair and leaves it frizz free.one of the best smoothing lines I have used
Karlee W.
Mayfield, KY
My by far favorite shampoo!! This shampoo smells great and keeps my hair clean for the longest out of any type of shampoo!
Nicole V.
Love it. Works great. Also love the smell. When friends come over and use it they always love how their hair feels.
Dani E.
Good product. Does the job of keeping it feeling healthy, clean and fairtly smooth. Overall it's a decent product.