BY MATRIX

Total Results Sleek Shampoo cleanses as it moisturizes and smooths to help repair damage and control frizz. This shampoo also provides all-day humidity protection. Size: 17 ounce Quantity: One (1) shampoo Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Controlled and defrizzed hair, color-treated hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
I've been using this shampoo for a few months now. My hair tends to get a little frizzy at times and this helps keep it tame. It smells really good too. My husband also uses this on his hair and it makes it soft and smooth
Lucy N.
St Petersburg, FL
Matrix was one of my first ever salon shampoos. I love this shampoo, it makes my hair feel really soft and shiny! I always stock up on these when they go on sale at Ulta (during their liter sale!!) it's the best!
Kellyanne K.
Farmington, NM
One of my absolute favorite shampoos. Lightweight, smells amazing. It makes my hair feel so soft and silky. Very long lasting, you don't have to use a lot which is great!
Laiken P.
dickinson
Great cleanser and lathers so well! It smells great and give me the lasting results I need! I am a matrix lover and I use most of their products.
Alexandra B.
Good frizz defying shampoo, leaves hair in good condition, clean, and prepped for heat or air dry. Not my favorite but best value on the market.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
My frizzy hair likes this shampoo. Helps it be more sleek and feel smoother. It lathers well so you don't need too much, making it last longer.
✨Amanda N.
Hermiston, OR
This shampoo is a must and an everyday use it has such a good lather when you rub it into your hair and smells amazing I just love it
Jenna K.
Louisville
Great for someone with unruly hair. Helps smooth hair and leaves it frizz free.one of the best smoothing lines I have used
Karlee W.
Mayfield, KY
My by far favorite shampoo!! This shampoo smells great and keeps my hair clean for the longest out of any type of shampoo!
Nicole V.
Love it. Works great. Also love the smell. When friends come over and use it they always love how their hair feels.