BY MATRIX

Total Results Sleek Shampoo cleanses as it moisturizes and smooths to help repair damage and control frizz. This shampoo also provides all-day humidity protection. Size: 17 ounce Quantity: One (1) shampoo Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Controlled and defrizzed hair, color-treated hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Aubin J.
Orem, UT
I’ve used this shampoo for 15+ years! Love it! Always smells so good. Not too pricy but not cheap, the perfect affordable price for a good product. Works the best for oily hair! Definitely will keep buying this!
Jayme M.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my favorite shampoo. It smells awesome and makes my hair so smooth. It lathers up so you don’t have to use a lot of product. I will definitely buy this again.
Ayla H.
San Francisco, CA
A product I use if I'm going to straighten my hair and use hot tools. This helps prep my hair to tame my strands to be more flat and sleek as I have very high volume frizzy hair. When I don't use it, and still straighten my hair I don't get the sleek look I'm looking for.

I pretty much just gave myself a reminder to stock up!
Sarah B.
This shampoo got added to my rotation and quickly became a great companion to my Biolage. I have normal, shoulder length, untreated hair. This shampoo smells great without being too much, and leaves my hair shiny and smooth.
Nikki-Peyton M.
Price point is good I received it from a subscription box I will be purchasing again I love how it lathers really well. It smells really nice I feel like it’s great for dry or oily scalp I highly recommend this product.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I love matrix but I’m not a fan of this shampoo. It’s a bit heavy and weighs the hair down. It is nice for thick and corse hair but it’s to much for my finer hair. Smells nice and can be found in most salons or Ulta
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
Oh I love the way this smells!! It feels luxurious and feels really clean but still really soft. My hair is color treated and I get grey in my roots and it comes out feeling baby soft. Ahhhhhmazing!!
Bianca G.
Phoenix
This product works amazing,especially if u have wavy or curly frizzy hair it helps tame your hair ,the smell is ok ,I wouldn’t really recommend for someone who has thin hair because it is a little heavy
Glory P.
The only shampoo that doesn’t leave my hair super oily and gross! Does an amazing job and it makes my hair feel so clean and smooth without become frizzy, tangled, and unruly! Love this shampoo!!!!!!!!
Gabrielle H.
Sarah, MS
Matrix is my absolute favorite brand and this product helps my hair get bone straight never lets me down this is my absolute number one favorite ❗️ try it you won’t regret it