BY MATRIX

Total Results Sleek Shampoo cleanses as it moisturizes and smooths to help repair damage and control frizz. This shampoo also provides all-day humidity protection. Size: 17 ounce Quantity: One (1) shampoo Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Controlled and defrizzed hair, color-treated hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Maggie V.
Montana City
This shampoo smells wonderful and definitely leaves my hair smooth and sleek. The main thing I don’t like about it is that even after rinsing the product out my hair feels like there is still product in it. It weighs down my already fine hair.
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
Oh I love the way this smells!! It feels luxurious and feels really clean but still really soft. My hair is color treated and I get grey in my roots and it comes out feeling baby soft. Ahhhhhmazing!!
Keri K.
Bethlehem
love this shampoo!! I would definitely recommend this shampoo to all of my friends! Makes your hair feel so soft and healthy! The price is great for this amazing quality! My favorite shampoo to use! I give it a 10/10 review!!
Sarah B.
This shampoo got added to my rotation and quickly became a great companion to my Biolage. I have normal, shoulder length, untreated hair. This shampoo smells great without being too much, and leaves my hair shiny and smooth.
Brialy R.
Belle Plaine
Love, Love, Love this product! Maxtrix Shampoo is so great for you hair and you can see the difference after the first use! Compared to other high end shampoo's, this one leaves your hair feeling light and smelling great every time. My hair always feels clean with one application, I don't have to double shampoo like I typically would with cheaper shampoos.
Echo A.
Kansas City , MO
I have been using this shampoo for about 10 years (when it was matrix sleek look). It is the only shampoo that keeps my hair soft and tangle free with every wash. My hair is always soft and shiny, and I get many compliments on its appearance. It is pricey, but I always stock up when beauty stores have liter sales!
Karen D.
Salisbury, NC
I love the smell of this shampoo and the way it makes my hair feel. There are several matrix shampoos that are my go-to’s, there is no other shampoo that feels this refreshing and light. It cleans my hair better than others and a little goes a long way
Hannah B.
Westminster
This shampoo works well in terms of cleaning and keeping the hair from getting too dry. I have naturally wavy hair that when washed can get frizzy and poofy so I was hoping this would help tame the strands but I didn’t notice any drastic change.
Paulina C.
Metairie
This shampoo is ideal for when you want to straighten your hair or if you have straight hair. I wash my hair twice with this and when it comes time to straighten my hair all I need is one swipe and it straightens with no hassle. I have thick and wavy textured hair.