Matrix Total Results Sleek Shampoo, 10.1 fl.oz. uploaded by Neelam N.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Total Results Shampoo Sleek Lisse. Sleek Shampoo with 24hr smooth repair technology cleanses as it moisturizes and helps repair damage. Smoothes and controls frizz with all day humidity protection. see more...

Elizabeth W.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Love the smell and it always leaves my hair feeling great without buildup or residue left behind. I got this at Marshall’s and it was a great deal. Highly recommend for everyone and my boyfriend likes it too!
Neelam N.
Bartlesville , OK
This was my first matrix purchase, My hair feels Super soft. I had recommended this to many of my friend and they all loved it. Its good for any type of hair. I can say its one of my best matrix purchases.
Kristin S.
USA
Love this shampoo. My hair is wavy and thick and it definitely helps tame the frizz. It smells amazing too, like a great guy's cologne. Maybe that's not everyone's thing , but I love that it's not a super sweet scent.
Meredith K.
Ponte Vedra Beach
This shampoo smells great and makes my hair noticeably softer than any other product I have tried. My hair can be difficult in brushing out after washing and this makes it a breeze. Love this!
Ashlee O.
Johnson City, TN
My go-to shampoo! Although it is a little pricey, it's definitely worth it! My hair doesn't stay straightened unless I use this product! It helps with the frizzyness, it hydrates it, and is long-lasting. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good shampoo!
Amy Z.
This is good shampoo for taming it down a little and getting that nice straight, smooth look, I think it works better for normal to thin hair though. Cost is pretty great in comparison to drug store brands.
Alejandra G.
Sacramento, CA
I don’t really recommend this product because it didn’t make a big difference on my hair. It just made it oily a lot faster then my other shampoos and conditioners. I was very disappointed because I have a friend who raves about it.
Tami W.
Not one of my favorites. I have curly and unruly hair that frizzes and this doesn’t do much to offset that. It reminds me of a drugstore brand more than a salon quality. I would not buy it again.
Brianna Z.
I bought this at a salon shop and I wasn't sure if I would like it but I actually really did enjoy it! Matrix has always been one of my favorite brands and a brand that I can trust in my hair !
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
I have used this multiple times in the past, and I just haven't seen any amazing results. I have pretty normal hair that can get frizzy in the southern heat and humidity. This did the job as a shampoo but wasn't spectacular.