BY MATRIX

Ashlee O.
Johnson City, TN
My go-to shampoo! Although it is a little pricey, it's definitely worth it! My hair doesn't stay straightened unless I use this product! It helps with the frizzyness, it hydrates it, and is long-lasting. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good shampoo!
Taryn M.
This product is great for frizzy hair and makes my hair feel nice and soft
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great, simple shampoo that leaves fine hair feeling totally clean and sleek without being weighed down.
kelly w.
Newton, NC
I have naturally frizzy hair and this is awesome! It keeps it so smooth! It even works great in the humidity.
Sarah L.
Boston, MA
The most amazing shampoo. Leaves my hair super soft. LOVE LOVE LOVE. When I came to college I cheaped out for about a week and bought a generic drugstore brand shampoo, and it was noticeably worse. Totally worth the few extra dollars for a product this great.
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo. I have curly, frizzy hair and this helps keep it under control. It manages my frizz and gives a healthy shine that does not look greasy.
Lauren F.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite shampoo ever! I have super curly hair and like to straighten it. This shampoo changed the look and feel of my straightened hair. It looks healthy without any frizz.
Sara S.
Love this shampoo especially partnered with the matrix sleek conditioner. I've used this product for many, many years. It's worked very well on taming frizzy hair.
Jennifer I.
This is my absolute favorite I have been using this for years! Smells great and leaves hair feeling smooth.
Riley L.
Norman, OK
I LOVE This shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling clean and it smells amazing. I always feel like my hair stays fly-away free and straighter longer while using this shampoo.