Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner uploaded by Angela W.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Sleek Smooth Conditioner is a refreshing mild conditioner that hydrates hair, while adding flexibility. Matrix Sleek Smooth Conditioner prepares your hair for easy straightening as you blow dry. see more...

Tina K.
This stuff makes my hair SO SMOOTH AND SOFT. It works incredible if you're planning on straightening your hair or leaving it natural "wavy". I do not use this when I plan to curl my hair because it makes hair so smooth the curl won't hold
Ashley H.
Edmonton, Alberta
I really liked this conditioner in the winter for my hair. It tends to get very dry and staticky, so a heavier conditioner is required to keep my hair in good shape. I love the smell, and it didn't leave a residue on my hair that I noticed. I would definitely recommend.
April T.
Hernando, MS
I really like the matrix hair line. Love the smell. It only takes a little to get your hair clean and conditioned.
Angela W.
Sumner, WA
Love this shampoo and conditioner combo have been using for years, has an okay smell not to over powering and work well on my thick hair type to help sleek down the volume.
Jaanavi V.
It gave me smooth texture... and healthy looking hair. I have used by the salon while styling my hair. I would like to buy it.
Melissa w.
Ravenna, MI
My hair feels amazing after I use this product. I have been using it for sometime now and I love it.
Amee G.
Vancouver, WA
This product was OK, but not great. I won't buy it again. My hair is fine and wavy, and gets frizzy very easy. I use smoothing products rather than curly care products a lot because it helps the frizz better. Unfortunately, this didn't help at all. It may be better for actual straight styles though.
Wendy D.
Chickamauga, GA
Absolutely love this product. It makes my hair shiny and smooth. Would definitely recommend to people with curly hair.
Rhonda M.
Covington, GA
One of my favorite conditioners. Leaves your hair smooth and healthy looking. It is not heavy so it won't weigh your hair down.
Rhiannon R.
Lafayette, IN
This conditioner really does make my hair sleek. No frizziness. Good for days that I wear my hair straight.

back