Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner uploaded by Angela W.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Sleek Smooth Conditioner is a refreshing mild conditioner that hydrates hair, while adding flexibility. Matrix Sleek Smooth Conditioner prepares your hair for easy straightening as you blow dry. see more...

Katelyn R.
Webb City, MO
I love matrix but I am not a fan of this. It has a terrible smell which is disappointing and it is also a very watery product.
Amee G.
Vancouver, WA
This product was OK, but not great. I won't buy it again. My hair is fine and wavy, and gets frizzy very easy. I use smoothing products rather than curly care products a lot because it helps the frizz better. Unfortunately, this didn't help at all. It may be better for actual straight styles though.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner for years and it’s alright. I don’t really notice that much of a difference between using it and not using it . It is a little pricey. Overall I am in the middle lane for this product.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I like to use this product in the winter when I do most of my heat styling. It hydrated my hair well and smells nice. It’s usually not too expensive and can find it relatively easy at Ulta. I don’t use this product all the time but I do like it.
Ashley H.
Edmonton, Alberta
I really liked this conditioner in the winter for my hair. It tends to get very dry and staticky, so a heavier conditioner is required to keep my hair in good shape. I love the smell, and it didn't leave a residue on my hair that I noticed. I would definitely recommend.
Jaanavi V.
It gave me smooth texture... and healthy looking hair. I have used by the salon while styling my hair. I would like to buy it.
michelle k.
Florence, AL
Great product. Smells wonderful. As you can tell I am very big on smells. If it does not smell good I will not get it. This makes your hair so smooth too.. must try
Rhiannon R.
Lafayette, IN
This conditioner really does make my hair sleek. No frizziness. Good for days that I wear my hair straight.
Rhonda M.
Covington, GA
One of my favorite conditioners. Leaves your hair smooth and healthy looking. It is not heavy so it won't weigh your hair down.
Paige B.
Matrix has some very nice high end hair products. Would definitely recommend the majority of them.