Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner uploaded by Angela W.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Sleek Smooth Conditioner is a refreshing mild conditioner that hydrates hair, while adding flexibility. Matrix Sleek Smooth Conditioner prepares your hair for easy straightening as you blow dry. see more...

Kandice S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I loooooove this brand and conditioner! It helps with all of my flyaways and smells great, kind of has a citrus smell to it. You don’t have to use a lot so therefore it lasts and lasts, would highly recommend!
Elaine E.
Wellesley, MA
This is by far my favorite conditioner. It helps take my friZz and you can find it at most hair salons, target, Walmart. It is the best for frizzy hair.
Jennifer A.
Highland, CA
The aroma that lasts throughout the day with this conditioner is amazing. It is part of my condition of rotation since I have to change my conditioner monthly so I don't get oil he scalp. I love this conditionwe!
Wendy D.
Chickamauga, GA
Absolutely love this product. It makes my hair shiny and smooth. Would definitely recommend to people with curly hair.
Tracy J.
Middletown, MD
Love it! You can use it even if you color your hair. It smells delicious and leaves your hair so soft, manageable and frizz free. Transformed my hair almost overnight.
Martha L.
Haines City, FL
Is the best product for person they used blowed dry
I love this product is easy when I used to blowe dry the hair look perfect
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
I've alternated between this conditioner and the Redken All Soft for years. Either conditioner leaves my hair silky soft and easier to manage. Every time I try to go "cheap"and but drugstore shampoo and conditioner I pay the price and RUN back to my trusted faves.
Tina K.
This stuff makes my hair SO SMOOTH AND SOFT. It works incredible if you're planning on straightening your hair or leaving it natural "wavy". I do not use this when I plan to curl my hair because it makes hair so smooth the curl won't hold
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Matrix total results shampoo is wonderful! This product keeps my hair silky smooth, soft, strong, and manageable.
Jordyn K.
My favorite conditioner! I have been using this brand for years. I have very thick and oily hair. It is wavy, so this helps keep the frizz to a minimum. It also helps with my atrocious knots. I am very satisfied with this product and plan on using it for a long time.

Amazon