BY MATRIX

8.5 ounce conditioner. Total results sleek conditioner was launched by the design house of Matrix. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. see more...

Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I love matrix. It smells delicious and feels great. A little pricey, but worth it for quality conditioner.
This product is amazing!! I love how it helps with my dry hair and adds shine
Lex H.
Lex H.
Wahiawa, HI
I liked this product at the beginning but realized my hair wouldn't curl very well or even hold curls for long. My hair looked more frizzy. It was good for keeping it straight. Just wish it could keep my hair looking sleek and smooth without making it go flat/frizzy.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Quinton, AL
My go to conditioner. Also I use the shampoo! Leaves your hair shiny and so smooth! I definitely repurchase this several times a year.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
This product smells so good and works so well. I love it. It always leaves my hair feeling super smooth and hydrated. Must buy!!
Cambree G.
Cambree G.
SANDY, UT
Sleek is similar to redkens all smooth. I tend to use this as a general shampoo for most of my clients because it does make the hair look better! definitely try this shampoo!
Jada B.
Jada B.
Chattanooga, Tn
A heavier conditioner that helps smooth out frizz. not so good for finer hair. Tends to make it a little more oily looking.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Rolla, MO
This conditioner is extremely moisturizing without being too heavy. After I started using it, I stopped using deep conditioner all together.
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Livingston, TN
My mom uses this daily and swears by it! she wont use anything else! i like it as well, but do not use it as much as her
Mary T.
Mary T.
North Hills, CA
I loooooooooove the smell of it, it leave my hair a little dry but the smell gets me to forget how my hair looks