BY MATRIX

8.5 ounce conditioner. Total results sleek conditioner was launched by the design house of Matrix. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. see more...

Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is extremely thick, dry, and rough. I've been using this shampoo and conditioner set for over 10 years now and it seems to be the only thing that works. Every time I try to venture out and try new hair products, I end up coming back to this. The shampoo/conditioner keeps my hair tame and light and fluffy without being too heavy or drying. It makes my hair more cooperative when styling as well. It's not too strong, and not too weak. Cannot live without this product and highly recommend!
Sydney M.
syracuse, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love matrix. It smells delicious and feels great. A little pricey, but worth it for quality conditioner.
Sasha T.
Livingston, TN
My mom uses this daily and swears by it! she wont use anything else! i like it as well, but do not use it as much as her
Lex H.
Wahiawa, HI
I liked this product at the beginning but realized my hair wouldn't curl very well or even hold curls for long. My hair looked more frizzy. It was good for keeping it straight. Just wish it could keep my hair looking sleek and smooth without making it go flat/frizzy.
Shaina C.
Marion, VA
This smells absolutely amazing! it always helps my dry, thick hair much more pliable!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never tried it I have heard that it is way to expensive for what you get but, I have never tried it.
Shelby B.
Quinton, AL
My go to conditioner. Also I use the shampoo! Leaves your hair shiny and so smooth! I definitely repurchase this several times a year.
I love this product! Keeps my hair healthy and soft. And it smells really good!
Autumn G.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this product. One of the very few conditionerstwhile out there that can make my hair soft
Jada B.
Chattanooga, Tn
A heavier conditioner that helps smooth out frizz. not so good for finer hair. Tends to make it a little more oily looking.