Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner uploaded by Michelle R.
2 colors available

BY MATRIX

Controlled, defrizzed, moisturized, repaired. Cares for color-treated hair Solve the challenges of unruly, medium to coarse hair. Sleek Conditioner with 24HR Smooth Repair* Technology™ moisturizes and smoothes while helping repair damage, detangle and control frizz with all day humidity protection*. Salon Perfect Results: totally smooth, shiny, defrizzed hair from shampoo to shampoo*. *When using the system of shampoo, conditioner, leave-in cream. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

• I would like to know if this is a good product for dry and damaged ...2 Answers
Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner
  • "Before I started using this, my hair used to be wavy, which came from the frizz." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it as a winter product however, because it does make hair slightly oily. " in 1 review
  • "Use the whole line of this stuff and your hair will look amazing!!" in 1 review
  • "This product will give frizzy hair a smooth sleek look, but is very easy to overload, causing flat roots and oily buildup." in 1 review
  • "Working in a hairdressers i find this product very useful i use this on my clients that have thick hair and i always recommend it its much better then normal conditioner. " in 1 review
tasha e.
tasha e.
Benton, TN
Conditioner works great I've used it for about a month now. Leaves my hair soft and manageable as I for my hair frequently. I use it combined with the matrix shampoo and have been quiet pleased. It was not expensive and I will definitely purchase again. My only complaint is the smell. It smells very much like chemicals.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
San Francisco, CA
Decent conditioner, gets the job done but I honestly haven't seen any noticeable improvements from using this conditioner. Most likely will not repurchase as its not a holy grail product and is also on the slightly pricier side. My dry hair needs more of a moisture kick!
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
I have extremely course, curly,thick hair nothing gets through it like this conditioner. The longer I let it sit the better it conditions my hair. I have purchased it at my hair salon I attend. Also at Walmart and Harmon beauty supply
Allison C.
Allison C.
Lancaster, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand by Matrix is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I use it majority of the time it smells great and makes it easier to maintain my wavy hair it works so well I don't have to straighten my hair when I use it .
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
New Port Richey, FL
This is a great conditioner I have long straight hair but it's color treated I like this product it keeps my hair silky smooth
Leah R.
Leah R.
This conditioner keeps your hair sleek and shiny! I have very long brown hair that is straight, so this make it silky smooth!
Kristy A.
Kristy A.
West Haven, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the whole line of this product they are amazing, they make my frizzy hair sleek, the products smell really good as well
Heather C.
Heather C.
Portland, IN
Absolutely love this conditioner! I received it free as a gift, and it doesn't make my hair greasy like other conditioners.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
This is the only conditioner that doesn't leave my hair greasy or wash out in the shower. It's a lightweight moisturizer.
Nadine A.
Nadine A.
Far Rockaway, NY
For a time, this was all I used until it got a bit toI pricey for my budget. I swore by the shampoo and conditioner
Konsentida M.
Konsentida M.
Antioch, TN
I would like to know if this is a good product for dry and damaged hair ...