Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner uploaded by Michelle R.

BY MATRIX

Controlled, defrizzed, moisturized, repaired. Cares for color-treated hair Solve the challenges of unruly, medium to coarse hair. Sleek Conditioner with 24HR Smooth Repair* Technology™ moisturizes and smoothes while helping repair damage, detangle and control frizz with all day humidity protection*. Salon Perfect Results: totally smooth, shiny, defrizzed hair from shampoo to shampoo*. *When using the system of shampoo, conditioner, leave-in cream. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

• I would like to know if this is a good product for dry an...2 Answers
Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner
  • "I would recommend it as a winter product however, because it does make hair slightly oily. " in 1 review
  • "Use the whole line of this stuff and your hair will look amazing!!" in 1 review
  • "Before I started using this, my hair used to be wavy, which came from the frizz." in 1 review
  • "This product will give frizzy hair a smooth sleek look, but is very easy to overload, causing flat roots and oily buildup." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair shiny without being oily." in 1 review
Piper M.
San Angelo, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this as my every day conditioner, it works like a charm at keeping my normally frizzy hair soft and smooth, and makes a noticeable difference in the amount of flyaways I have after heat styling. My hair is naturally wavy and can be somewhat unruly especially during the humid summer months living in Texas, but this does a great job to keep it under control without weighing my hair down or being too heavy. I’m not crazy about the scent versus other conditioners I have used before, which isn’t necessarily a bad smell but it’s not a perfumey fragrance either how lots of conditioners are. However, it works great which is all that matters to me so I definitely will continue to use it!
Madi S.
Manor, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
My mom introduced me to the Matrix line and this product is her favorite. The sleek shampoo and conditioner make my hair softer than any other product. However, I have curly hair and it is a little heavy on my curls but when I am wanting go repair my hair I make sure to use this. If you have straight hair I would definitely recommend it. It takes out all of your tangles.
Alison O.
Ogden, UT
I love this conditioner. It smells great and leaves my hair super silky and smooth. It takes my frizz and makes it easier to style. My only con would be that it can be a little hard to rinse out completely.
Deyana A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner more...
This used to be my favorite conditioner until I moved on from it. It smooths the hair and leaves it feeling nourished until the next wash. It also has a nice salon-like scent, so you really feel pampered after using it.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I have both the shampoo and conditioner. I have already replaced them twice. I don't use this as much on myself, but my granddaughter who is mixed I do. It has made her curls more defined and not nearly as frizzy. Her hair isn't as dry and is easier to manage. It may be a little more than a drugstore brand, but if you want your hair to look good, it's worth the money.
Emily E.
Stockton, CA
I got multiple tiny samples of these from a motel in Albuquerque, NM. I was impressed that each .75 fl oz bottle was enough to condition my nearly 3 feet of hair. The smell is refreshing; a clean powdery floral scent that isn't overwhelming. The conditioner wasn't heavy in my hair and rinsed easily. Great product!

Pros: little goes long way, lightly scented, softening

Cons: I didn't have more! Lol

I'd easily purchase this!
Tiffany S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
By far my favorite shampoo and conditioner ever!! Leave your hair feeling clean and superbly nourished! I purchase mine on Amazon, and always get a great deal! It is worth every penny! You will definitely fall in love after the first use, and it smells amazing!
Pearl M.
I used this along with the shampoo, and both products are great. They lather well, help you brush your hair, and more. The one thing I wasn't too fond of about the conditioner is it took a bit longer than usual to get the product out.
Tyler M.
The smell of this is to die for! The scent reminds me of the smell of your hair after you get it freshly colored. Not only that but it left my hair feeling silky and amazing when I used it. I have fine hair, but a ton of it, but it didn't weigh my hair down at all.
Alexa P.
Great conditioner! Does it's job perfectly and smells good too. I've tried a lot of conditioners in the past few year but this one has been my favorite so far. I was very satisfied by it. It makes my hair smooth and healthy!
Konsentida M.
Antioch, TN
I would like to know if this is a good product for dry and damaged hair ...

Amazon