Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner uploaded by Michelle R.

BY MATRIX

Controlled, defrizzed, moisturized, repaired. Cares for color-treated hair Solve the challenges of unruly, medium to coarse hair. Sleek Conditioner with 24HR Smooth Repair* Technology™ moisturizes and smoothes while helping repair damage, detangle and control frizz with all day humidity protection*. Salon Perfect Results: totally smooth, shiny, defrizzed hair from shampoo to shampoo*. *When using the system of shampoo, conditioner, leave-in cream. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

• I would like to know if this is a good product for dry an...2 Answers
Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner
  • "I would recommend it as a winter product however, because it does make hair slightly oily. " in 1 review
  • "Use the whole line of this stuff and your hair will look amazing!!" in 1 review
  • "Before I started using this, my hair used to be wavy, which came from the frizz." in 1 review
  • "This product will give frizzy hair a smooth sleek look, but is very easy to overload, causing flat roots and oily buildup." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair shiny without being oily." in 1 review
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I have been using this product for years. It works very well. It's kind of pricy and i feel like there are better alternatives to smoothing shampoo, but overall I really like it. It works best when you use it with the matching conditioner. Overall satisfied.
Stephanie S.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and silky!!! This conditioner is very thick and smooth! I would definitely recommend!!! Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner
Alison O.
Ogden, UT
I love this conditioner. It smells great and leaves my hair super silky and smooth. It takes my frizz and makes it easier to style. My only con would be that it can be a little hard to rinse out completely.
Karen D.
Salisbury, NC
Review for: Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner more...
Same as the shampoo. I love all varieties of Matrix shampoos, this is my favorite scent. It feels light and clean, where other conditioners feel heavy and don’t rinse out very easily.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I have both the shampoo and conditioner. I have already replaced them twice. I don't use this as much on myself, but my granddaughter who is mixed I do. It has made her curls more defined and not nearly as frizzy. Her hair isn't as dry and is easier to manage. It may be a little more than a drugstore brand, but if you want your hair to look good, it's worth the money.
Emily E.
Stockton, CA
I got multiple tiny samples of these from a motel in Albuquerque, NM. I was impressed that each .75 fl oz bottle was enough to condition my nearly 3 feet of hair. The smell is refreshing; a clean powdery floral scent that isn't overwhelming. The conditioner wasn't heavy in my hair and rinsed easily. Great product!

Pros: little goes long way, lightly scented, softening

Cons: I didn't have more! Lol

I'd easily purchase this!
Tiffany S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
By far my favorite shampoo and conditioner ever!! Leave your hair feeling clean and superbly nourished! I purchase mine on Amazon, and always get a great deal! It is worth every penny! You will definitely fall in love after the first use, and it smells amazing!
Pearl M.
I used this along with the shampoo, and both products are great. They lather well, help you brush your hair, and more. The one thing I wasn't too fond of about the conditioner is it took a bit longer than usual to get the product out.
Tyler M.
The smell of this is to die for! The scent reminds me of the smell of your hair after you get it freshly colored. Not only that but it left my hair feeling silky and amazing when I used it. I have fine hair, but a ton of it, but it didn't weigh my hair down at all.
Alexa P.
Great conditioner! Does it's job perfectly and smells good too. I've tried a lot of conditioners in the past few year but this one has been my favorite so far. I was very satisfied by it. It makes my hair smooth and healthy!
Konsentida M.
Antioch, TN
I would like to know if this is a good product for dry and damaged hair ...