Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner uploaded by Angela W.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Sleek Smooth Conditioner is a refreshing mild conditioner that hydrates hair, while adding flexibility. Matrix Sleek Smooth Conditioner prepares your hair for easy straightening as you blow dry. see more...

Kandice S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I loooooove this brand and conditioner! It helps with all of my flyaways and smells great, kind of has a citrus smell to it. You don’t have to use a lot so therefore it lasts and lasts, would highly recommend!
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I totally forgot about this conditioner, but it was my fault-go-to and favorite for a few years. It smells great and made my hair feel incredibly soft without leaving oily residue behind. The only reason I stopped using it was because I wanted to experiment with haircare products that are targeted toward curly hair.
Jordyn K.
My favorite conditioner! I have been using this brand for years. I have very thick and oily hair. It is wavy, so this helps keep the frizz to a minimum. It also helps with my atrocious knots. I am very satisfied with this product and plan on using it for a long time.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I like to use this product in the winter when I do most of my heat styling. It hydrated my hair well and smells nice. It’s usually not too expensive and can find it relatively easy at Ulta. I don’t use this product all the time but I do like it.
michelle k.
Florence, AL
Great product. Smells wonderful. As you can tell I am very big on smells. If it does not smell good I will not get it. This makes your hair so smooth too.. must try
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner for years and it’s alright. I don’t really notice that much of a difference between using it and not using it . It is a little pricey. Overall I am in the middle lane for this product.
Tina K.
This stuff makes my hair SO SMOOTH AND SOFT. It works incredible if you're planning on straightening your hair or leaving it natural "wavy". I do not use this when I plan to curl my hair because it makes hair so smooth the curl won't hold
Amee G.
Vancouver, WA
This product was OK, but not great. I won't buy it again. My hair is fine and wavy, and gets frizzy very easy. I use smoothing products rather than curly care products a lot because it helps the frizz better. Unfortunately, this didn't help at all. It may be better for actual straight styles though.
Jennifer A.
Highland, CA
The aroma that lasts throughout the day with this conditioner is amazing. It is part of my condition of rotation since I have to change my conditioner monthly so I don't get oil he scalp. I love this conditionwe!
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I have thick, course hair that has enough natural curl to make it annoying instead of pretty. This product smooths my hair and keeps it from frizzing. The smell is amazing. I suffer from migraines and smell is a huge trigger. This is a light clean smell that doesn't overpower others.