BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
Total Results Sleek Conditioner

Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner

by Matrix

Matrix Sleek Smooth Conditioner is a refreshing mild conditioner that hydrates hair, while adding flexibility. Matrix Sleek Smooth Conditioner prepares your hair for easy straightening as you blow dry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner!
Amanda J.
Kensington, CA
As someone who has naturally curly hair I was stoked to try the entire “Sleek” line by Matrix so I could try different hairstyles. However, the conditioner did not do much for my hair or make it sleek - only slightly less frizzy than usual. Also, the SMELL is horrid and makes my stomach turn so I will not be using this product again.
Joanie T.
San Diego, CA
I have used this is the pst for a couple of years. It smells great and citrus. It really does smooth and leaves your hair sleek. I love how it leaves you smelling fruity and fresh! The price is definitely affordable as well.
Tina K.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff makes my hair SO SMOOTH AND SOFT. It works incredible if you're planning on straightening your hair or leaving it natural "wavy". I do not use this when I plan to curl my hair because it makes hair so smooth the curl won't hold
April T.
Hernando, MS
I really like the matrix hair line. Love the smell. It only takes a little to get your hair clean and conditioned.
Angela W.
Sumner, WA
Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner uploaded by Angela W.
Love this shampoo and conditioner combo have been using for years, has an okay smell not to over powering and work well on my thick hair type to help sleek down the volume.
Melissa W.
Ravenna, MI
My hair feels amazing after I use this product. I have been using it for sometime now and I love it.
Amee G.
Vancouver, WA
This product was OK, but not great. I won't buy it again. My hair is fine and wavy, and gets frizzy very easy. I use smoothing products rather than curly care products a lot because it helps the frizz better. Unfortunately, this didn't help at all. It may be better for actual straight styles though.
Wendy D.
Chickamauga, GA
Absolutely love this product. It makes my hair shiny and smooth. Would definitely recommend to people with curly hair.
Rhonda M.
Covington, GA
One of my favorite conditioners. Leaves your hair smooth and healthy looking. It is not heavy so it won't weigh your hair down.
Rhiannon R.
Lafayette, IN
This conditioner really does make my hair sleek. No frizziness. Good for days that I wear my hair straight.

Looking for your answer?