Matrix Total Results Shampoo - 33.8 oz. uploaded by Tasha F.

BY MATRIX

Total Results Brass Off Shampoo - Total Results Brass Off Shampoo neutralizes brassy tones while refreshing your hair with cool tones. Best for brunettes that lighten their hair, deposits neutralizing blue-violet pigments to reduce brassy tones. Can be left on hair 2-3 minutes for added toning. - Total Results Brass Off Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Plainfield, CT
Review for: Matrix Total Results Shampoo - 33.8 oz.
This is by far the best and most affordable blue shampoo on the market. I used it for my recently lightened brown hair (I went from almost black to light brown) and it kept the coppery tones at bay. Which is extremely hard to do. It didn't dry out my hair either- I paired it with the conditioner (which is nice too!) And did this every other wash, sometimes 2. When I went darker again with red tones I passed it along to my blonde mother who is currently using it to keep her yellow tones at bay and she is a beautiful ashy blonde thanks to this blue shampoo! :)
Lydia E.
Lydia E.
Review for: Matrix Total Results Shampoo - 33.8 oz.
This was suggested by my hairstylist, I'm currently moving my hair from a dark red color to blonde (very very slowly) I'm in the inbetween stage of that orange almost ginger look and this supposedly balances out the brassy tones, it does balance them out but it also makes your hair a lot darker which is definitely something I would consider before purchasing again or for the first time
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Review for: Matrix Total Results Shampoo - 33.8 oz.
I'm only one use in with this purple shampoo but I AM L O V E I N G IT. It smells amazing and it's a gorgeous deep deep blue purple. One use and a lot of the orange is gone! The picture on the right doesn't even do it justice for how well it did! I kept it on for 5 minutes and I can't wait to use it again.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Matrix Total Results Shampoo - 33.8 oz.
I am obsessed with this shampoo. It is a blue shampoo designed to remove them unwanted brassiness from your hair. What I like about this shampoo besides the smell of it is that it leaves a slight toning effect to the hair. Great for blondes who want to be platinum and not golden tones!
Aerial G.
Aerial G.
Review for: Matrix Total Results Shampoo - 33.8 oz.
I put this on towel dried hair & leave it until my desired level of tone is reached. It's very effective & doesn't dry out my blonde hair like other toning shampoos. I would recommend to others. I always follow with the Brass Off conditioner.
Nikole B.
Nikole B.
Burlington , NC
Review for: Matrix Total Results Shampoo - 33.8 oz.
Amazing product for bleached hair. It tones out significant orange brassy tones in hair. It smells amazing and lathers Nicely. I use this all over my hair even though my dark pieces are a 2 it doesn't effect them
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Denver, CO
Review for: Matrix Total Results Shampoo - 33.8 oz.
I started using this shampoo and conditioner about a month ago and it has made my hair lighter. It leaves it smelling good and it leaves it soft. I truly recommend it.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Mission, TX
Review for: Matrix Total Results Shampoo - 33.8 oz.
Love love this shampoo! I got a bayalage done on my hair and been using it made my hair look a lot more ashy!
Kiara I.
Kiara I.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Matrix Total Results Shampoo - 33.8 oz.
I have colored hair and at first I was told to use the bed head dumb blonde shampoo but I have thick hair and I always thought I wasn't getting enough product in my hair or that it just wasn't doing the job in cleaning. Recently I went back and got my hair done and they used this product in my hair and I fell in love! It smells delicious, leaves your hair feeling amazing, both shampoo and conditioner! And it's perfect for colored hair. I bought mine at ulta and they are always having sales!
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Review for: Matrix Total Results Shampoo - 33.8 oz.
This is hands down my favourite blue shampoo! It keeps y hair clean and hydrated, and prevents my blonde colour from turning brassy yellow. I also love that is can be used as sort of a toner when applied to dry hair and allowed to sit for a while. Definitely worth the price.