BY MATRIX

Total Results Brass Off Shampoo - Total Results Brass Off Shampoo neutralizes brassy tones while refreshing your hair with cool tones. Best for brunettes that lighten their hair, deposits neutralizing blue-violet pigments to reduce brassy tones. Can be left on hair 2-3 minutes for added toning. - Total Results Brass Off Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I don’t have a ton of experience with purple shampoo but I got this because a friend told me to try it before coloring my hair to a lighter blonde. It took a while to notice a difference but it did lighten my hair. I notice though that if I used it too much it turned my hair an odd grey/purple tint and it was really hard to wash out so I often had purple on my hairline no matter how much I scrubbed. It seems like a decent price for purple shampoo and how much product you get, though.
Marissa M.
My hair stylist used this on me and then had to have it. Was already a fan of the matrix biolage line before using this. Favorite purple shampoo i have tried! Such a great price especially if you catch it while they have a deal on it at Ulta! I really like the scent to this and it stays in my hair a good amount of time but is not overwhelming. I think this has kept my bleached highlights blonder and last longer! I wash my hair every other day with this!
Hailey M.
I had silver hair for a period of time and I was in love. my only problem was getting it to last a long time I felt like everytime I washed my hair it faded and then I decided to try matrix purple shampoo and i fell In love!!! everyone complimented my hair and the long lasted was so worth the money
Lourdes S.
Centerville, OH
My stylist turned me on to this. Have dark brown hair with ombre blonde coloring. This takes out all the brassiness and orange in my hair. It works on the first use. It prolongs my blonde coloring as well. Highly suggest this product. It's the best purple shampoo for blonde hair I've ever used
てぃじゃな 🌙.
Spartanburg, SC
Since about 2 months I have been platinum blonde. Before going platinum I was blonde. I purchased this purple shampoo after going platinum. It keeps your hair a very cool tone after. Gets rid of all the brass. Spent about 15 dollars for a huge bottle. If you want to get rid of brass colors I definitely recommend you trying the matrix total results!
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
My stylist recommended this to reduce brassy tones in my blonde hair and it works perfectly! This bottle is huge and is lasting me a long time! Love the scent and how light and shiny my hair looks after use!
Chelsey F.
Mesa, AZ
This is the holy grail of purple shampoos. I have used so many different brands while trying to keep my hair healthy and blonde. It’s an amazing price for the amount you get. And it works wonders.
Ebony S.
Davie, FL
I love quality products, so I'm always going to leave reviews for them. You can never go wrong with Matrix and it's true to its products. I had no brass during my whole blonde experience
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
My stylist used this the last time I had my hair cut. It smells amazing and did it’s job so quick. She shampooed as usual, rinsed and reshampooed. Hit it with the conditioner, and my hair felt amazing! It seriously neutralized the off tones (orangey) and smelled fabulous. Once cut and dried, my hair was super shiny and bouncy.
Blaine M.
texarkana
I love this shampoo. It keeps my hair platinum and actually fixed It from being too yellow. It smells wonderful and takes brass tones out of blonde hair. I would definitely buy this product again.