BY MATRIX

Matrix Total Results Repair Shampoo cleanses as it leaves hair feeling stronger. Cares for color treated hair. Solve the challenges of fragile, broken hair. Cleanses as it boosts strength and shine to rebuild brittle strands. Salon perfect results: Totally strong hair with less breakage. Cuticle Rebond Technology. Reconstructed, super strong, resilient, and lustrous. see more...

• What are the thoughts on the effect of this shampoo on improving ...2 Answers
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
After giving this a shot, I have noticed that my hair is dramatically improving. I had very dry damaged hair, that would shed like crazy in the shower.. almost to the point I thought I was going to need rogaine if anymore falls out. I can say after a few weeks of using, my hair feels healthier, doesn't fall out as much and feels softer. This product has a nice smell. I recommend this to anyone who needs improvement to their dry, damaged hair. its inexpensive, but I would pay more to keep my hair in a healthier state.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
After spending a few weeks in the hospital, my sister in law bought me this to help bring my hair back to life. I have very long, natural, undyed hair that has always been pretty shiny and silky, but was really struggling due to nutrition and health issues and long hospital stays where it was neglected. It has raised my hair to a whole new level. It now looks like it's made of strands of actual gold and feels really soft. I get compliments on it pretty much every time I leave the house.
Emily E.
Lodi, CA
Received multiple sample (.75 oz) bottles from a hotel in Albuquerque, NM. One tiny bottle was enough for 2 applications! Light powdery floral scent that doesn't cling too strongly to hair. I didn't appreciate the lack of lathering since I have long hair. But this did a wonderful job cleaning the funk fro my hair on a road trip!

Pros: light airy smell, no residue

Cons: no lather
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I've used just about every high end hair products because my mom was a cosmotologist for a long time. I always loved matrix products. They keep your hair feeling so fresh!
Josephine S.
Great shampoo! When buying shampoo I never used to really care about high end brands but now I started taking better care of my hair and I have to say it's totally worth it! This makes my hair soft, bouncy, and non weighed down!
Sarah D.
I used this for a very long time and really loved it! I felt like it helped add
Moisture into my hair without making it feel
Heavy and weighed down. It really helped my dry damaged ends! I was very satisfied with this shampoo
Abby E.
Mason City, IA
This does an okay job of cleaning my hair. It smells nice and leaves my hair soft. My hair is rather thin and I have oily hair. I find that the creaminess of this shampoo is often too heavy and weighs my hair down, but works great for those with dryer hair.
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
I actually used this as a trial size from a hotel i stayed at and omg! This formula is amazing! 4 days after washing my hair is still soft and shiny. Really worked wonders on my curls.
shelley m.
Mesa, AZ
My friend recommended this to me so I started using it. I color my hair and it seems to work well but I don't see the same result as her. My hair is different than hers so I don't expect to have the same result. I don't see a difference between this one and the former brand I was using.
Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
Love this shampoo. My mother in law is a cosmetologist and got me this to use on my colored hi lighted hair with the conditioner. It makes my hair feel so so nice and soft. Only buy from a licensed cosmetologist. Do not buy anywhere else. They are the only ones allowed to sell it
Jennifer Y.
Stow, OH
What are the thoughts on the effect of this shampoo on improving brittle and fine hair? I've found result reviews for a lot of curly hair, but I'd like to know about fine a straight hair?