Matrix Total Results Repair Break Fix Leave-In Elixir, 6.5 Ounce uploaded by Tori B.

BY MATRIX

Reconstructed, Super Strong Repair 2 Promotes Damage Repair 3 Helps Prevent Breakage Repair Break Fix Leave-in Elixir performs a deep fiber reconstruct to help repair damage and prevent breakage. Instantly resurfaces brittle strands as it recharges healthy shine. Salon-Perfect Results: Promotes totally strong hair with less breakage* see more...

Paige M.
Aliquippa, PA
I buy this from Ulta for around $17-$20 and I absolutely love it. the scent alone is amazing. Compared to other hair repair products like Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-In Treatment For Damaged Hair I think this one far exceeds expectations. My hair looks so much healthier and shinier than before. I have purchased this many times and I’m sure I’m not done. I highly recommend if you have a lot of damage to your ends.
Tori B.
Galloway
It’s pretty nice! My sister and I share it and we both like it! It does make my hair soft but if I use to much, my hair looks greasy ish. But it does smell amazing and fresh 😍
Makayla D.
If my hair is feeling dry I will put this in my hair to moisturize it. It is very good if you have tangled hair or very dry hair. It also repairs your damaged hair.
danie j.
dirty south
I love this product! It smells amazing first off. But it really helps restore my hair. My hair would be in need of some major tlc (dirty, tangled, dry and brittle) I just squirted a little bit. (A tiny amount goes a long way) Apply it to my hair and it's like a little miracle in a bottle. It makes my hair smell so good! Matrix is a little pricey but they are one of my favorite hair brands.
Brittany W.
Warrenton , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm surprised with the reviews on this product as I personally had a great experience with this! When my hair first became damaged from hair lightener, I used this. This wasn't the only product I was using and I wasn't using this consistently everyday, but the days that I did use this leave in product, it left my hair feeling healthy, strong, and repaired. I wasn't dealing with breakage and it helped when I combed out my hair after washing it. It has a great fruity aroma to it too! Everyone's hair is different, but I honestly did enjoy this product and how it made my hair felt.
Jasmine N.
I've been using this for about a year, and I've bleached my hair 3-4 times within that year. I don't see it doing anything for my hair. I've used up the whole bottle now, and the only reason I put it in my hair is because of the smell and it makes it a little easier to brush. It doesn't "repair" my hair at all.
Chelsie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great leave in conditioner. I found this product a few years ago after my mother in law recommended it for me. It smells amazing & leaves my hair feeling so great. No more breakage. I have bad split ends & this seems to help with that also. Love this!
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product was just ok. I feel like it helped the look of my hair some, but there are definitely better products out there. It just wasn't nourishing or repairing as i would have liked.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down this is my favorite leave-in conditioner. I get complimented on how good my hair smells all the time because of this product. It's great for dead ends and just adding more moisture to dry hair. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I purchased a small bottle of this and I enjoyed it while it lasted. I mainly purchased this product for its lovely cherry/fruity scent. It made my hair silky smooth, but I didn't notice whether it repaired any breakage.