BY MATRIX

Moisture Hydration. anti-dry, touchable, radiant, replenished. cares for color-treated hair Solve the challenges of dry, dull hair. Moisture Shampoo with Fiber Gloss Technology™ cleanses as it helps restore moisture to hair, layer by layer. Salon Perfect Results: totally soft, replenished, radiant hair. . see more...

Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
My hair always feels far more hydrated and full of life after using this product. That's a hard thing to accomplish for curly hair. It's very expensive (to a poor college kid) but worth the price :)
Daoma N.
Daoma N.
Moorhead, MN
This shampoo has a nice lather that's great for getting all of my long hair without having to use a ton of product. I don't like the scent.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Made my hair so soft and silky. It did not weight my hair down or make it greasy. totally in love.
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Collinsville, IL
I really enjoy this shampoo. It's nice and doesn't feel too heavy on my hair. Gets it very clean.
Debra J.
Debra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Normally I really enjoy Matrix products, and I have even worked in a salon that sells Matrix, but I was actually disappointed with this shampoo. I have blonde hair, and I love to have super moisturizing products. This, however, missed the mark. My hair felt okay in the shower, but I felt the need to add oil to my hair after use, which kind of sucks.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this shampoo! I used it when I wasn't using conditioner, and it filled in nicely! It was moisturizing without being heavy or making my hair greasy. Bought it at TJ Maxx for a great price!
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard to find a shampoo that will not leave my hair feeling dry. Luckily for me I found this shampoo right here and it's definitely become one of my favorites. It leaves my hair feeling soft and not dry at all. It has a great smell to it, not to overpowering but just the right amount of smell.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
This shampoo is great. It has helped my hair and scalp so much! My hair is much softer and healthier now. I usually use the same brand of conditioner, but the shine version which helps and works together well.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Iowa City, Ia
Great product! I use the Total Results Moisture Shampoo in combination with Total Results Amplify Conditioner, and am very happy with the health of my hair. Lots of shine and healthy ends!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Lubbock, TX
I only wash my hair maybe up to 2 times a week, unless it really needs a wash. This is the shampoo I use and it works great!