Matrix Total Results Moisture Me Rich Shampoo uploaded by Pepo Julia L.

BY MATRIX

Total Results Moisture Me Rich Shampoo - Cleanses as it helps restore moisture to hair, leaving hair soft, replenished, and radiant. Adds moisture and lightly penetrates layers of hair to add conditioning.Moisture Me Rich, previously known as Moisture. Quench your hair! Get ready for perfectly hydrated hair with Moisture Me Rich. Now all you need to do is find the next happy hour! With glycerin for added conditioning, Moisture Me Rich provides long-lasting moisture and nourishment, soft, radiant hair, and 4X more moisturized hair.**With system of Moisture Me Rich Shampoo, Conditioner, and Moisture Cure vs. a non-conditioning shampoo. - Total Results Moisture Me Rich Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Dominique L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love his Conditioner! When I started going natural, I could NOT handle doing my own hair. my hairdresser would use this on me and OMG the difference was get. It smells nice, is really creamy and after using it you will have a noticeable difference! I would recommend using small portions bc a little really does go a long way, trust me! I have really thick coarse hair and usually us WAAAYYYYY more than the recommended "dime sized" portion. With this conditioner I use about "2 quarters worth" but that way less than my normal "2 half dollars" worth lol
Pepo Julia L.
good good perfekt I love this brand they make me hair very nice and healthly.. after first using this samphoo and conditioner me hair was be really strong and shiny And smeals really good too This brand is me favorit love them
Sierra A.
Review for: Matrix Total Results Moisture Me Rich Shampoo, Total Results Moisture Me Rich Shampoo, Matrix Total Results Moisture Me Rich Shampoo more...
I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. I have pretty normal hair. In the winter when using heat in my hair, I find that my hair can be very dry and this helps soooo much! I do wish it was a bit more moisturizing though especially the shampoo. But smells amazing and works well!
Correye A.
This is good for dry hair, but maybe a little too strong for my hair type. Which is mixed frizzy/curly. I need soothing to smooth out my hair and let it relax not just frizzle up.
Meisha M.
I'm not sure what it is but matrix doesn't do it for me. I have thick, wavy, coarse, colored hair and find that my hair never feels fully moisturizer afterwards. My friend is the complete opposite, with pin straight, thin, colored hair and swears by this stuff!
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
This product line is sold and used in the salon that I work at! We just switched and I think this is the best shampoo and conditioner line I have ever used! Super hydrating and it's fairly inexpensive !
Justine A.
1931 reviews
I really love this shampoo. I was looking for a great moisturizing shampoo and stumbled upon this. This along with the matching conditioner keep my hair soft and silky.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
This shampoo has done wonders for my hair! It leaves your hair feeling so soft and smells amazing!! The longer you use this product the better the results you'll see with your hair! I have already repurchased this product!!
Khristian A.
Jackson, TN
This such a hype product for me because I have dry scalp. It gives me the right amount of moisture my hair needs. It also has a really nice scent and lathers really good.
Mareena E.
North Olmsted, OH
This stuff is amazing. I used to buy it all the time but lately haven't been able to find it. It used to be my all time go to hair shampoo.