BY MATRIX

Solve the challenges of dry, dull hair. This shampoo with Fiber Gloss technology cleanses as it helps restore moisture to hair, layer by layer. Salon perfect results: totally soft, replenished, radiant hair. Made in USA. see more...

Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
It's rare for me to find a shampoo and conditioner that allows me to not feel greased out! I can't afford something overly expensive because I go through conditioner like crazy! I love the way my hair feels so manageable afterwards! My sister used my shower and remarked at how soft her hair felt afterwards without feeling greasy! I color treat my hair so moisture is a definite for me! Great price! Great product. Plus Ulta usually has it on sale!
Angela S.
Baltimore
Matrix total results moisture and hydration shampoo is one of the best products I have used for my dry scalp! It was a beautiful package and it made me curious! I have ultra fine hair and very blonde! It makes my hair so soft and moisturized. I use it almost daily!
Brook E. S.
Helena, MT
Matrix Total Results Moisture Hydration Shampoo feel like you've gone to a good salon and just had your hair washed. It is thoroughly cleansing, it smells good, and you don't have that stripped hair feeling when you step out of the shower.
Rachel C.
Stoneham, MA
Matrix Biolage is the only shampoo that I trust will not make my hair greasy. Biolage leaves my hair looking shiny, beautiful, and feeling incredibly soft. A great shampoo is imperative for hair confidence. I couldn't recommend this product enough.
Samantha D.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have completed one of the larger bottles of this. Have used other products from matrix that was better. Was expecting more from this product since o have dry hair
Cara W.
Sometimes I can get really dry hair in the summer when the seasons are changing and I just love this to remove dried my hair it's perfect to replenish
Sarah C.
Haines City, FL
Hands down the best shampoo out there. I have been using this product for years. Love the way it smells. Leaves hair soft and fortified.
Candice W.
Stevensville, MD
Really wonderful product! Helps my long hair stay hydrated and healthy. Would like the product to be sold in a larger container.
Jennifer C.
Oroville, CA
Great shampoo. hair feels heathly and looks it. makes your hair shiny and not dry. also gives it volume and bounce
Heidi B.
Cannon Falls, MN
I love using this in the winter time. My hair gets so dried out and this product brings life back to my hair.