BY MATRIX

An advanced intensely hydrating conditioner Developed with Fiber Gloss TechnologyTM that hydrates hair layer by layer Contains Glycerin & Apricot Oil to rejuvenate hair & offer lightweight conditioning Hair appears suppler, more lustrous & manageable... see more...

Elena S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is great conditioner. It hydrates my hair super well. It is pretty pricey but I usually try to buy it on sale at Ulta. It is better than alternatives. It smells really good and lasts all day long. I am very satisfied with it.
melissa h.
I have curly hair so it needs all the moisture it can get and this stuff is amazing for my hair. I can easily run a brush through my hair after I get out of the shower and my hair looks healthy and not all dry and frizzy.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
I love matrix and this conditioner is bomb!!! I went blond from red and after using this my hair felt so much alive it was not dull and dry anymore and the scent was amazing o always buy it for when I go back blond or my hair just feels dry in the winter!
Sarah M.
I love this! I have very dry hair and this is so moisturizing and smells good too. It's kind of expensive but definitely worth the money. I also really like the shampoo and leave in treatment in this line
Kayla L.
Hubbard, OH
I love love this shampoo & conditioner, any hydration products are good for the hair, I have an oily scalp but I only use this midlengh and down. Dry hair, damaged hair it helps. I am satisfied with this product
Lexi K.
W Bountiful, UT
I loved the smell of this conditioner. It made my hair feel healthy and shiny. My only dislike was that my hair was quick to get oily after using this product.
Amber S.
Like the product for the low price point. Helps give quality product to someone that can’t afford expensive lines for home care. And it still works amazingly
Brittney B.
Immediate results after 1 use. Hair was moisturized and still bouncy after wash. Hair seemed to be healthier and ends were less tangled and split.
Janet O.
I love the smell of this product. I have only used once so I haven't really seen a change in my hair but it feel softer.
Nyomi S.
Crapaud , PE
Good conditioner ! Love the quality of the brand - makes my hair soo soft and very manageable ! Only need a small amount and I have very long hair ! It's very good for color treated hair that has some slight damage to it!
Carmen E.
Cheboygan, MI
I was just wondering if this conditioner leaves your hair feeling weighted down like some of the other conditioners? I really want to try this product and I have very dry hair so I thought this one might work but I don't like the weighted down feeling, thank you.