BY MATRIX

For dry, lifeless hair. Free Conditioner! with your Shampoo & Total Miracle purchase This Kit Includes: Moisture Shampoo - cleanses as it helps restore moisture to hair, layer by layer. Moisture Conditioner - moisturizes hair, layer by layer, for instant softness, shine and manageability. Moisture Cure™ 2-Phase Treatment - moisturizes and revitalizes hair for incredible smoothness, intense shine and tangle-free touch Product Ingredients: Moisture Shampoo - Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Coco Betaine, Glycol Distearat. see more...

April I.
Washington, PA
Very good moisturizing product. I have used it a numbet of times. It was a gift a friend mine got me for christmas one year. I absoulty loved it!
Bonnie P.
I tried this product for the first time this summer and I absolutely love this product, especially the spray in product after you wash and condition your hair. My hair was super dry and damaged and over processed and it brought life back into my hair again.
Karan S.
Honestly at first I was sceptical just as you may be whether if this product is worth your money or not, honestly I feel that as if it was totally worth it I don't regret it one bit. I'll try to answer a few questions you may have by this review for one, this product is worth every penny, two it works amazingly! Three yes I would recommend this to others to try for themselves it's a great product guys.
Saloni A.
My hair was very rough dull and use to have hair fall but when I use matrix total result moisture gift set within in month my hair get moisturise and less hair fall and I am love with it