BY MATRIX

Fiber Gloss Technology™. anti-dry, touchable, radiant, replenished. cares for color-treated hair Solve the challenges of dry, dull hair. Moisture Conditioner with Fiber Gloss Technology™ moisturizes hair layer by layer, for instant softness, shine and manageability. Salon Perfect Results: totally soft, replenished, radiant hair. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

Jackie D.
Woodville, OH
Love, love, love this conditioner! It has quickly become my favorite. I have thick wavy hair and it always still felt matted after conditioning. Not anymore! Matrix leaves my hair smooth and much easier to brush through after just a quick application and rinse.
Shelly B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this conditioner. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. It has a thick, creamy texture that leaves your hair silky soft. I like that I can buy this product in a liter at my local salon. I have yet to be disappointed by matrix products.
Jessica B.
Hutchinson, KS
I love the way this makes my hair feel. I have fine hair and it's hard to find something that doesn't weigh it down or make it feel greasy. This product is great!
Daoma N.
Moorhead, MN
This conditioner works really well for long, fine hair. It helps detangle my horrible rats nests but doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I don't love the scent.
Megan P.
Marlton, NJ
Gotta pick this up at ULTA when they have the jumbo shampoo sale! Great product. Lasts long, does not weigh hair down, and my husband uses it so win-win
Sarah B.
This product left my hair way too oily. It was fairly affordable compared to other salon products, but I'd rather pay the price for a different product
Ashley B.
Review for: Matrix Total Results Moisture Conditioner more...
This conditioner is pretty good! My hair does feel really soft and hydrated. I do this that there are better conditioner though for this price point.
Jennifer M.
Elida
Not a fan. I have used this in the past and have very thick hair and it seemed the conditioner was still in my hair after drying my hair.
ka l.
This conditioner is watery and leaves my hair tangled. I get far better results from drug store brands for 20% of the price this costs!
Gianna O.
Covina, CA
This conditioner smells great and makes my hair feel really smooth. On the downside, after a day my hair gets extremely oily.
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
Does thies roduct leave my hair thick or soft?