5 colors available

BY MATRIX

Fiber Gloss Technology™. anti-dry, touchable, radiant, replenished. cares for color-treated hair Solve the challenges of dry, dull hair. Moisture Conditioner with Fiber Gloss Technology™ moisturizes hair layer by layer, for instant softness, shine and manageability. Salon Perfect Results: totally soft, replenished, radiant hair. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this conditioner. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. It has a thick, creamy texture that leaves your hair silky soft. I like that I can buy this product in a liter at my local salon. I have yet to be disappointed by matrix products.
Daoma N.
Daoma N.
Moorhead, MN
This conditioner works really well for long, fine hair. It helps detangle my horrible rats nests but doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I don't love the scent.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Oak Lawn, IL
This stuff is great on my thick curly hair. My hair is always in need of moisture and this fills in the gaps.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Eielson Afb, AK
Great for hair like mine! Really gives you a thick look and feel. Soothes even the driest of hair.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this conditioner! brings some life back into my dry fine hair and leaves it feeling so soft!
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Woodville, OH
Love, love, love this conditioner! It has quickly become my favorite. I have thick wavy hair and it always still felt matted after conditioning. Not anymore! Matrix leaves my hair smooth and much easier to brush through after just a quick application and rinse.
Hutchinson, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this makes my hair feel. I have fine hair and it's hard to find something that doesn't weigh it down or make it feel greasy. This product is great!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Elida
Not a fan. I have used this in the past and have very thick hair and it seemed the conditioner was still in my hair after drying my hair.
Gianna O.
Gianna O.
Covina, CA
This conditioner smells great and makes my hair feel really smooth. On the downside, after a day my hair gets extremely oily.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product left my hair way too oily. It was fairly affordable compared to other salon products, but I'd rather pay the price for a different product
Marialejandra P.
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
Does thies roduct leave my hair thick or soft?