BY MATRIX

Fiber Gloss Technology™. anti-dry, touchable, radiant, replenished. cares for color-treated hair Solve the challenges of dry, dull hair. Moisture Conditioner with Fiber Gloss Technology™ moisturizes hair layer by layer, for instant softness, shine and manageability. Salon Perfect Results: totally soft, replenished, radiant hair. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

Hannah J.
Eielson Afb, AK
Great for hair like mine! Really gives you a thick look and feel. Soothes even the driest of hair.
ka l.
This conditioner is watery and leaves my hair tangled. I get far better results from drug store brands for 20% of the price this costs!
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product left my hair way too oily. It was fairly affordable compared to other salon products, but I'd rather pay the price for a different product
Gianna O.
Covina, CA
This conditioner smells great and makes my hair feel really smooth. On the downside, after a day my hair gets extremely oily.
Daoma N.
Moorhead, MN
This conditioner works really well for long, fine hair. It helps detangle my horrible rats nests but doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I don't love the scent.
Shelly B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this conditioner. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. It has a thick, creamy texture that leaves your hair silky soft. I like that I can buy this product in a liter at my local salon. I have yet to be disappointed by matrix products.
Jessica B.
Fpo, AP
Love this conditioner! brings some life back into my dry fine hair and leaves it feeling so soft!
Jackie D.
Woodville, OH
Love, love, love this conditioner! It has quickly become my favorite. I have thick wavy hair and it always still felt matted after conditioning. Not anymore! Matrix leaves my hair smooth and much easier to brush through after just a quick application and rinse.
Jennifer M.
Elida
Not a fan. I have used this in the past and have very thick hair and it seemed the conditioner was still in my hair after drying my hair.
Jessica S.
Oak Lawn, IL
This stuff is great on my thick curly hair. My hair is always in need of moisture and this fills in the gaps.
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
Does thies roduct leave my hair thick or soft?