Matrix Total Results Miracle Morpher Correct It Ceramide 16.9 oz uploaded by karina u.

BY MATRIX

Repairing Treatment For Unruly Hair! see more...

karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
This stuff is so good. Has a very nice smell. Bottle calls for 3 minutes. I leave it longer and apply heat to it.
Angel B.
APO, AP
I get my hair bleached at the salon every couple months or so and my hair stylist wound up giving me some of this to re-nourish my hair. So naturally, I fell in love with this product. In the shower after I shampoo, I apply a generous amount to my hair AND THEN put a little bit of conditioner on top of it and let it work for about ten minutes. It feels like a long time sometimes so I generally use this treatment when I need to shave. It's not supposed to be used everyday but man, is it amazing. It restores the softness of my hair and makes it sooo much easier to brush through.