Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo

by Matrix

Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo - Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo refreshes hair and absorbs oil to revive your second-day look.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo!
I love the smell of this dry shampoo. If you use a lot it will leave a white look on your roots. I don't use it very often but my teenage daughters do. When I have used it I can only get another day out of not washing my hair. I'm giving this a 3 star rating because my daughters love it. But for myself I felt like the bottle doesn't last very long. Also while you are holding the bottle while spraying the bottle starts to feel really cold. For the price I think you should be getting a larger can. I've found cheaper dry shampoo that works as good for a fraction of the price of this one.
I purchased this dry shampoo during a sale at Ulta when it was buy 2 get 1 free. I was purchasing some other products from the same brand so I thought why not try the sey shampoo. I am very picky with dry shampoo and I dont like dry shampoos that leave a residue and sticky feeling in hair. This was light and did perform but needed to spray lightly so as to not apply too much. It worked well and I would consider repurchasing.
Resaca, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I use dry shampoo religiously because I have dyed hair and health issues so showering isn't always the easiest thing for me at times. I love the scent of this and it doesn't leave that heavy weighted feeling on the hair, and doesn't leave as much residue as other dry shampoos i've tried. It definitely soaks up the excess oil and leaves your hair looking & feeling clean!
this product is amazing! i have been using the shampoo and conditioner for awhile now so i finally decided to give this a try and it truly is amazing! No more white residue like other dry shampoo and it smells awesome!
Grand Rapids, MI
This was a great find! There was a deal at Ulta so I thought I would try it out. This dry shampoo looks so natural. I can go 3-4 days without washing my hair when using this. Unlike Batiste (which is also love) it doesn’t leave the top of my hair looking lighter/dusty. I highly recommend.
Greenville, SC
I started off using the spray. Since I have gotten such good results from the spray, I decided to give this a try and I am glad I did! I don’t use dry shampoo often, but when I do I teach for this. It works great and doesn’t make my hair (especially my roots and around the front of my face) greasy, unlike other brands. It feels squeaky clean.
E Brunswick, NJ
Leaves absolutely no residue and it smells nice. Other dry shampoos leave a lot of residue and makes my hair look gray. I can honestly go 3-4 days no wash with this... (gross I know but it's worth it) no buildup and it's worth the price.
I love love love the matrix miracle extender dry shampoo. It has a lovely smell that makes my hair smell fresh and pretty. The powder is not too white so that it leaves a cast in my hair. It also doesn’t create a lot of buildup!
San Diego , CA
This product is great to keep your hair style with out having to wash your hair and restyle it. Just a few sprays and you work the product in with your hands or a blow dryer and viola your hair is no longer oily! Great price point for a great product too!
Phoenix , AZ
Has a pleasant smell but the only thing is a white film residue can be seen on darker hair colors. I can get an extra day boost before I have to wash my hair.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster