Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo

by Matrix

Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo - Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo refreshes hair and absorbs oil to revive your second-day look.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo!
E Providence, RI
Such a good dry shampoo, really helps absorb oils without a white cast. The scent is really pleasant if you like scented products, not too overpowering but definitely present. I like to use this at night before I go to bed and I wake up with hair that’s manageable without having to wash it.
Delbarton, WV
I received this free from Influenster and I am obsessed! I love how it smells and it lasts me mich longer on the days when I don’t have time to wash my hair. The price point is perfect for what you get! I can’t wait to purchase more!
Willard, UT
I liked this. It does the job but it’s a job that has to be done before bed because it will leave a white cast. I put it on before bed and then by morning it has all my oils soaked up. Over all I use it just have to use it right!
Bronx, NY
Huele increíble y no deja esa apariencia de polvo blanco en tu cabello que hacen algunos champús secos más baratos. Este champú seco es ideal para entre lavados. No se pone duro ni me pone el pelo rígido. Muy buen producto.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I sprayed the Matrix miracle extender on my mom’s hair because I had a lot to try out in this box. The miracle extender ended up working well on her hair and didn’t leave any sign of oil. Overall, I’m satisfied with it :)
N Lewisburg, OH
It’s not the best , but not the worst either. I just don’t feel that it keeps my oils at bay all day long. No white cast and smells ok- initial use is great- but I do see my hair get oily throughout the day.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
MatrixI received this free product for testing in my vox box. I found this product to be a more average dry shampoo. I like the smell and results but wasn’t completely Wowed. Perfect for someone that has longer hair.
Mishawaka , IN
This product worked pretty well on my blonde hair. The smell was pleasant and the spray was nice. I would use this product again. I think that they should test out some other scents to keep things fresh.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty good at absorbing oils in hair. The smell is nice and light. A little goes a long way! Doesn't leave residue. I would purchase this product! I received this complimentary from Influenster.
Chesapeake, VA
I’ve always loved matrix so I was excited to try their dry shampoo! I love the immediate fresh feeling it gives and that it leaves no residue. Love the scent as well! Would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?